Samsung Galaxy S II

ajayritik

Technomancer
Buy it from flipkart.

I guess this suggestion is for others. Definitely not for me as I have already bought it. :(
What are the problems with the G version? Does it have any major issues especially if we are not rooting.

I think should have stuck to my original decision of buying Sony Neo.

sygeek

Technomancer
I guess this suggestion is for others. Definitely not for me as I have already bought it. :(
What are the problems with the G version? Does it have any major issues especially if we are not rooting.

I think should have stuck to my original decision of buying Sony Neo.
In general no problems at all, at least that you'll be encountering. I don't think you need to worry.

It doesn't have any cons that will matter to you. But it does have better battery life.

Did you buy from Sulekha?

ajayritik

Technomancer
In general no problems at all, at least that you'll be encountering. I don't think you need to worry.

It doesn't have any cons that will matter to you. But it does have better battery life.

Did you buy from Sulekha?

Yes I did.
Thanks bro. This is actually a gift it would be bad if the person I'm gifting to has to face any issues. I spent more money to get a good product.

red dragon

Master troll
Is the item shipped?If not,give them a call and cancel the order.
By the way I could not find any i9100G in sulekha.
Talk to them over phone asap.

dharmil007

Journeyman
Galaxy S2.On jkay`s simple and clean ROM V2,Speedmod kernel.

Hey how is the ROM & KERNEL ???
'coz i installed siyah kernel & my battery life is worst.
i m looking for a rom & kernel that will increase my battery life & give an overhaul to my UI & add few new features.

is it possible to install another kernel over this siyah kernel ???

red dragon

Master troll

Hey how is the ROM & KERNEL ???
'coz i installed siyah kernel & my battery life is worst.
i m looking for a rom & kernel that will increase my battery life & give an overhaul to my UI & add few new features.

is it possible to install another kernel over this siyah kernel ???

It was ok.I am back on checkrom hd with siyah 2.2 again.
No problem with siyah for now.
Yes you can install another kernel over it.
Clear cache in CWM as usual.
I am not into themes;so can not help with that.
How is the gingermod ROM?
Is it AOSP?I could not understand from the xda thread.

ajayritik

Technomancer
lol bro, check your phone's version.

Bro you were the first one to kind of console me saying it wouldn't matter that much and now you say that I need to check the version after the product arrives then I can't return it back right.

You also mentioned that in Sulekha there was a comment can you give the details.

ajayritik

Technomancer
^^ They said they don't work on Saturday and Sunday.

Is the other model so bad that I should cancel.

Do you want me to call and cancel the product.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
It isn't bad at all - at most ~10% slower in synthetic benchmarks. Real world performance is going to be the same. Much of a non-issue imho.

ajayritik

Technomancer
ico and other as mentioned earlier this will be primarily used for Audio, playing video and taking photos so as long as these things are not effected I don't mind.

ajayritik

Technomancer
For normal users this G model should be fine right? If someone is not doing rooting etc this shouldnt be a concern right?

Kvishal

In the zone
I was wondering if anyone has tried this extended battery for the SGS-2 !!

Genuine Samsung Extended Battery Kit for Galaxy S2 - 2000mAh - EB-K1A2EBEGSTD - YouTube

Top Bottom