Samsung Galaxy Golden Dual Screen Android Flip Phone Now Available in India for Rs. 49900!

Empirial

Youngling
Samsung launched the Galaxy Golden, the company’s latest smartphone with dual displays in Korea back in August. Now the phone is available is available for pre-order from online retailer Flipkart and is available for purchase from Infibeam. The Galaxy Golden (GT-I9230) has a similar specifications as the Korean version including a dual 3.7 inch (800 x 480 pixels) Super AMOLED displays, 1.7 GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor and Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 1.9 megapixel camera. However this lacks 4G support present in the Korean version of the Galaxy Golden (SHV-E400).

Soure : Samsung Galaxy Golden dual screen Android flip phone now available in India for Rs. 49900

Now even Blackberry Z30 looks like a VFM device to me :D

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I would buy 2 of them and use them to break my head (hitting with one in each hand) and then may be run on the road naked.. yes sammy!! you are thinking right - I should be mad enough to buy that "phone" of yours

bhvm

Journeyman
what a idiotic design!!!
I thought the displays were side by side and we could enjoy multi tasking like dual monitor PC .
why the keys again?
what a shame!

$hadow

Geek in making
:troll::troll::troll::troll: is all I can say.

Attachments

• IMG_52701636734922.jpeg
    IMG_52701636734922.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 120

root.king

geek in action
I would buy 2 of them and use them to break my head (hitting with one in each hand) and then may be run on the road naked.. yes sammy!! you are thinking right - I should be mad enough to buy that "phone" of yours

I would rather buy a second hand maruti 800.... :mrgreen:

what a idiotic design!!!
I thought the displays were side by side and we could enjoy multi tasking like dual monitor PC .
why the keys again?
what a shame!

I think there is a typo... It must be 4990 /- :p

believe it or not, some people purchase these devices just because they can

Nothing to comment, you guys r fast :thumbup::D:p

gameranand

Living to Play
Seriously Samsung, its the best you can come up with for a 50K phone. Mobile world in in $hitstorm for sure.

Top Bottom