Samsung Galaxy Gio

bot9011

Broken In
Hello,

I am planning to buy my first Android Device and the all new Samsung Galaxy Gio has certainly caught my attention!
I live in the southern part of India and according what I have read on many of the websites , Samsung Galaxy Gio still hasn't entered Indian market! Is that true ? If yes, when will it be launched in India ? and What will be it's price in India ?

Thanks&Regards,:smile:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
yes. its true. Gio is yet to be launched. if priced at 12-12.5k it'll be a good buy else Optimus One will continue to rule the entry level Android section.

OP
B

bot9011

Broken In
yes. its true. Gio is yet to be launched. if priced at 12-12.5k it'll be a good buy else Optimus One will continue to rule the entry level Android section.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply mate! :) Do you have any idea about it's launch date in India ?
And one more thing , do any of the games lag on LG Optimus one ? How's it performance wise ?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
don't know when it'll be launched as the other 3 mobiles that were announced with it are launched more than a month ago. it may get launched after HTC introduces Wildfire S.

well, only Angry birds lag (& sometimes lag like hell). i play Raging thunder 2 a lot & still with lot of cars & explosions game runs swiftly.

with LG's stock firmware, it is smooth & easy to work around. but once you start playing with the custom roms, the smoothness just increases. performance too gets bumped (angry birds lag less).

Top Bottom