Internal memory 4GB

4-inch TFT LCD - 800x480 resolution

5MP camera with LED flash

Battery 1500mAh.​

OP
quagmire

quagmire

Allllright !
Even 15k is going to be too much for it, i peg this should be at 12.5k to get any attention.

That thing doesn't even look worth 10k.

Samsung : I'll Launch Phones Like This Only Main Tan Aidaan Hi Thug Na ;)

:rofl: Empirial strikes again!

More Sammy devices on incoming on June 20th, Samsung Premier 2013 (Galaxy and Ativ event).

Samsung Galaxy Note III and Galaxy S4 Zoom and S4 mini are rumored to launch..

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I smell Cortel A5,But wth its 720p recording might be atleast Cortex A7

won't be surprised if it is 720p @ 15FPS (or 10FPS).

Even 15k is going to be too much for it, i peg this should be at 12.5k to get any attention.

samsung win formula is becoming more and more linear: add dual sim and latest OS. ignore everything rest everything (or simply don't give details).

Samsung,do u have a designer
??
If yes,Shoot HIM :punch:

^ this. i'll say kill him/her slowly ;)

Vignesh B

Youngling
Ace of crap version 3! But what, wait, I can see plenty of guys buying this. Am waiting for the ads to flood the TV channels.
As far as design is concerned, I don't think sammy would have risked a design-change in ace, nor will they do in the note III. Any future change would have to be introduced by the trend-setting Galaxy S line, so perhaps in s5 we "might" see a change.

raksrules

Youngling
Most people outside (these forums) have a perception that if it is "Galaxy" then it is best. So they will buy anything which has galaxy written before it.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Very true.. A friend of mine recently bought Galaxy S duos.. I told him to go for many other phones but he didnot listen, and said galaxy hey to acha hi hoga

TechStake

Broken In
I think the processor could have been better....1GhZ is pretty normal in current days.....Otherwise I love Samsung products....especially the Galaxy Series of its....

Top Bottom