Samsung Announces its 8 mp Beast!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Ummm...lotsof C905 full size pics posted.Quality is more or less the same. C905 will obviously take the cake in low light shots.

goobimama

 Macboy
Gee people, get a real camera. No matter what the pixels, that lens is still going to be something to talk about.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Most high end phones nowadays offer professional grade lenses. And the image quality offered is even better than the low-end digital cameras and equal to the mid-end ones. Now it's just the high-end professional SLR's which still have the edge in picture quality. But that's expected considering the price at which they sell.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
the thing with mobile photography is that u carry ur phone everywhere .. not ur digicam however pocketable it may be ..

*www.allaboutsymbian.com/reviews/item/Samsung_INNOV8-Hands-on_Preview.php

this review says, sony c905 using the same sensor as in innov8 .. whereas few sites states that its using its own sensor .. quite confusing for c905 .. its not ccd sensor for sure ..

wait & watch ..not wise to jump on 8mp bandwagon .. let nokia , lg and moto comeup with their 8mp lineup ..

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
C905 uses an CMOS Exmor Sensor as used in Sony DSLRs. This is 110% confirmed.

yup .. that seems to be the final version .. lets hope se comes good this time ..i really like xenon + photo flash ( led flash ) implementation .. what if video recording is qvga .. we can use that led flash as torchlight as in k750i .. the feature i miss in my n82 due to its xenon flash ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom