Samsung Announces its 8 mp Beast!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
amsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a leading mobile phone provider, today announced the launch of the almighty entertaining mobile phone, *press.samsungmobile.com/image.do?boardName=press&attachmentId=1462, which is to be made available in the global market from August 2008. *press.samsungmobile.com/image.do?boardName=press&attachmentId=1462 (Model name: i8510; pronounced [in-uh-veyt]) takes mobile handset photography and multimedia experience to new heights. It offers users top of the range camera technologies, a surround-sound cinematic video experience, the best mobile internet browsing experience and mobile gaming capabilities.
Efficiently designed for mobile multimedia, *press.samsungmobile.com/image.do?boardName=press&attachmentId=1462 provides devout tech addicts with the most innovative 24/7 multimedia entertainment features. It also offers a fun, easy to use experience for those who want to get the most of their mobile phones.
Having globally launched the first 5-megapixel camera-phone in 2004, 7-megapixel camera-phone in 2005, and the groundbreaking 10-megapixel SCH-B600 in the Korean market in 2006, the launch of long awaited 8-megapixel camera-phone for GSM market, *press.samsungmobile.com/image.do?boardName=press&attachmentId=1462 reinforces Samsung’s renowned leadership in camera-phone.

Press Release
[url="*www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Page=1&Id=4993]Review[/url]

No Xenon.Bummer. But this beast is gonna kill Nokia(and SE obviously) for sure. The only advantage that the C905 has is its price.

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
Yeah pal,

It wil kick many fones as it is s60 9.3 FP2.

Even nokia's upcomming sets aren't in 8mp cam.

Just waiting for the same killer.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Yea, but this one will come at a price. N96 killed. :D

Remeber this post of mine

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=863825&postcount=67

Next announcement by SE is gonna be this. It is getting so bloody exciting.

Hecaro:-

8 mp cam
Symbian UIQ
Qwerty
Touchscreen
16gb with expansion slot
wifi
gps
hsdpa,hsupa

more to follow. And also the 16gb full touch wlkman.. :D

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now everyone wants to follow......

Anyways, SE is now right on track again.....

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Hecaro:-

8 mp cam
Symbian UIQ
Qwerty
Touchscreen
16gb with expansion slot
wifi
gps
hsdpa,hsupa

more to follow. And also the 16gb full touch wlkman.. :D

mind blowing :p

maybe my next phone , expected prices ?

Last edited:
OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^Arre let them be announced dude...Not sure after paris and bilbei got scrapped. But this seems promising. SE certainly had some inkling of what Samsung is pulling out.

C905 prices were reduced after Samsung's announcement. Now it will launch at 22k.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
n96 killed for sure even before its out.. now if that dual led flash is somewhere close to xenon flash performance then ... i may get it ..

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
LED nowhere close to Xenon. LED is 1/30th the strength of xenon. While photoflash used in the new SE phones is 1/10th the strength of Xenon. C905 has both. :D

But this will surely sell at about 28-29k and will hit Indian shelves much later. I still vouch for the C905 as VFM. I am yet to see a fully stable samsung.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
nah there are different level of each led

like the dual led used in K550i are not that bright as that of N73 regular led

btw i think K550i got photoflash is it ?

Last edited:
OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
*www.flickr.com/photos/andershansen/tags/ericsson/

Pics taken by the c905. Just have a look at the full size pics.

C905 has a CCD sensor confirmed.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
WOW ! CCD SENSOR ... finally .. i am getting it for sure .. now make it vga@30 fps .. a complete camera phone .. xenon + photoflash .. excellent ..

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
samsung preview is out on gsmarena

*www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i8510_innov8-review-269.php

looks promising .. camera is awesome .. only if it had xenon flash too ..

now its high time se c905 performs better than this one .. i really hope se does better this time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom