Samsung Ace launched @ 14990

hackerzlab

Journeyman
assuming u r talking about Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

its an amazing phone. i dont have one but i've read good reviews about it so far.

noob

Cyborg Agent
Sucks with 128 MB ram...so whats use of 800 mhz phone ? NONE

Galaxy Spics has same 128 MB Ram 800 mhz CPU and lags like hell

better get HTC Wildfire..its balanced... 384 MB Ram and 600 Mhz CPU

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Looks like that you're a big expert in mobile phones as you're suggesting Wildfire.

Where did you find that the Ace has 128 MB RAM ?

Ace probably has 384 MB RAM but it is unconfirmed as of now.

pauldmps

Banned
A quick Google search reveals that it either has 384 MB or 512 MB RAM. The guy who is suggesting that it has 128 MB RAM is a noob as you can see that he advices to buy HTC Wilidfire.

vishurocks

Journeyman
Galaxy ace has msm 7227 soc having 800 mhz cpu. But not sure of ram. But it definitely has 384 mb. I think it has 512mb. Defy can support flash 10 but ace cannot, due to low screen resolution

For me defy's biggest advantage is its screen

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
true...but i don't think ram would be that much low....

A quick Google search reveals that it either has 384 MB or 512 MB RAM. The guy who is suggesting that it has 128 MB RAM is a noob as you can see that he advices to buy HTC Wilidfire.

it should be 512Mb ram. or maybe 384Mb.

yes hes a super noob. from his talks one can feel it. if not from his talks, from his laughable suggestion.

Galaxy ace has msm 7227 soc having 800 mhz cpu. But not sure of ram. But it definitely has 384 mb. I think it has 512mb. Defy can support flash 10 but ace cannot, due to low screen resolution

i think the SOC is nothing but a higher clocked (turbo-1) LG O1 processor. its already been proved, the 7227 SOC has terrific overclock headroom. 600 ---> 800Mhz. so Samsung using these processor as they are cheap (based on old architecture). had they enabled flash, it'll quite a 16-17k pricetag.

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
^ yup.

BTW 128 MB RAM!!! Ahem!!!
Even galaxy 3 got 256 MB, and Ace is supposed to be the upgrade of mid end samsung galaxys.

I think that guy is confused between RAM and built in memory :)

Last edited:

k4ce

Youngling
384mb ram it would be ... decent buy ... But if budget not an issue, defy is definately a better fone

pauldmps

Banned
It seems that Galaxy Pop too has been moved up from pre-order status to Available on flipkart.com.

Now where are the other two new Galaxy phones ?

Top Bottom