Same old problem of processors and mo'boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonkingfromhell

COOKING WITH HUMAN HEADS
HEY u guys.... by the way it kind'a sounds like weird , that u guys had a joint ventures with each others , i am not an arrogant to keep up my answers , see do u belive that each tests for the cpu and gpu in the websites are rite ---------- if u r thinking like that means its not my fault,, try to seek the according to the tests by your own ... cool " i am not here to irritate you guys" if its gona make u guys like that i am sorry ----- beause i am not an egostic person :D:D:D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^We dont hate you or ignore you but you need to improve upon your typing. Your posts dont make sense because of innapropriate spacing and spelling errors. Otherwise, nothing personal :).

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
HEY u guys.... by the way it kind'a sounds like weird , that u guys had a joint ventures with each others , i am not an arrogant to keep up my answers , see do u belive that each tests for the cpu and gpu in the websites are rite ---------- if u r thinking like that means its not my fault,, try to seek the according to the tests by your own ... cool " i am not here to irritate you guys" if its gona make u guys like that i am sorry ----- beause i am not an egostic person :D:D:D

Dude, we come make friends(although not joint ventures)

U'll hav to be jus a li'l careful while typing(not a warning, as an advice frm a friend)

Well, I'll tell u how I improved my typing, TUXType2, and I'm not joking.
I use all 8 fingers(litle fingers r a bit weak still) and my typo speed went up from a petty 45wpm to 68wpm in a month

imgame2

Padawan
Dude, we come make friends(although not joint ventures)

U'll hav to be jus a li'l careful while typing(not a warning, as an advice frm a friend)

Well, I'll tell u how I improved my typing, TUXType2, and I'm not joking.
I use all 8 fingers(litle fingers r a bit weak still) and my typo speed went up from a petty 45wpm to 68wpm in a month

thanks about telling about tuxtype ..i will try it out ..i hope ..it does any good to me ....thanks once again ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom