Sad But True: Battlefield is Too Hardcore to Overthrow Call of Duty

gameranand

Living to Play
But this does not happen always. Eg - The mass effect series by the same developer i.e BIOWARE. Me2 was a lot improved Me1 and really build upon its predecessor. Was a huge hit and the upcoming Me3 is also building a lot of hype and i guess will again repeat the same success story.
Do you know how much time Bioware got for ME and ME2???
Development of ME started in 2005 and they released it in Nov 2007.
Deveopment of ME2 started after ME of course as there is just one DLC for ME and quite honestly it was hyped or anything at all and it was just a Deja-Vu. ME2 released in Mar 2010.
Now ME3's development nearly started with ME2 release as Bioware already previously said that it will be trilogy and even if they started after DLCs then also they got more than a year complete right.

What about DA2??? Just some months??

Well COD-BO is not an average game by any means. The COD franchise is build as such that lets a player get involved in the game's many scripted dramatic events ( cut scenes) that are thrilling to watch for most gamers. Now you don't like COD and that's totally your personal opinion.

But i don't think that the million COD players who bought the game and enjoyed it are retards by any means. You see, now it even has broken some world records. Devs will always need the right recipe no matter how smart they are. Infinityward and treyarch seems to have acquired the same.
tl;dr.

Call of Duty: Black Ops for PC Reviews, Ratings, Credits, and More at Metacritic

see the user score..totally average. and dont comment if u havent played it. i have played it...it is average. so is crysis 2 except for the gfx. bo has neither. ;)

Infinity Ward staff sues Activision for up to $500 million

infinity ward doesnt have their old devs any more. some lead devs were fired and some have left.

Haven't said that I dislike CoD (the fanchise). It's only that I like good games. Glitches, regressed graphics + multi-player and a console port is not what you buy for $60. (Black Ops - not an opinion, but a FACKT)

*i.imgur.com/k8F8Y.png
I agree with ico and Joker on this one. I played this game its less than average for me quite honestly.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Guys cool down. Its just a discussion.:grin:

@ ico

Well you are commenting on the multiplayer part. I have never played black ops multiplayer , so can't comment. But the single player experience was quite good especially the vietnam section and when you get to play as dimitri from call of duty world at war.

I found the story cool and not bad at all. The game was short as with all cod games but it wasn't bad.

But what do you think about the other devs i.e infinityward? Mw and mw2 were both great titles and i guess mw3 will live upto its name. Check out the E3 gameplay footage.

@ joker

Errr, i have played black-ops. Here's the proof:

*i52.tinypic.com/6is1mq.jpg

You can see the cod-bo icons.

Last edited:
OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Then what's that screen shot for? What does it signify? I didn't get it actually.

Is it a voting system or no. of players count?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Number of players count. Steam is the exclusive platform to play CoD:MW2 and BO if you own the game.

Also note, the article you have posted here is all talking about the multi-player part. That's what people buy FPS games for.

Top Bottom