Sachin Tendulkar announces retirement from ODI cricket

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
This is big News For Fans of Cricket Especially Sachin Tendulkars which seems to be almost universally all.

Tough not in Best of Form lately my heart still somewhere feels the void that he will create in Cricket ! :( Take it ,Those are some huge boots to fill.

Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar has announced his retirement from One Day International cricket.

“I have decided to retire from the One Day format of the game. I feel blessed to have fulfilled the dream of being part of a World Cup wining Indian team. The preparatory process to defend the World Cup in 2015 should begin early and in right earnest. I would like to wish the team all the very best for the future. I am eternally grateful to all my well wishers for their unconditional support and love over the years,” Tendulkar said in a statement on Sunday.

“Indian batting legend Sachin Tendulkar announces retirement from the one day format of the game,” the BCCI tweeted on Sunday morning.

Source:*zeenews.india.com/sports/cricket/s...unces-retirement-from-odi-cricket_753795.html

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Right decision imo. I've never been a fan of anything, but him. Started watching cricket for him, now will stop, completely, if there is anything left as a game.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Happy to hear.
Now he should consider distributing 50% of his huge pile of wealth to the poor.
And yes, there is absolutely no reason to call him God. No cricket player can ever be called that. THERE IS NO GREATNESS IN PLAYING cricket. After all its not football.

I'm not much of a sachin or cricket fan, but you sir, are either a shameless troll or a clueless idiot.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
He will be missed forever :(
Happy to hear.
And yes, there is absolutely no reason to call him God. No cricket player can ever be called that. THERE IS NO GREATNESS IN PLAYING cricket. After all its not football.

I wish you were in your senses. Anyways what % do you donate(post proof)? I guess you are a Football fan.. who doesn't know what football is.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Happy to hear.

Ok, Mr. Demi God in football.. Ever scored a goal or saved one in 'para-football match'?

Krow

Crowman
I'm going to ban all those who post negative comments here. Hail Sachin, haters will be miserabled. :-D

Krow

Crowman
Deleted all negative comments, including those by moderators. A cricketing legend has announced his retirement. A good time to stop being an idiot, I think.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Deleted all negative comments, including those by moderators. A cricketing legend has announced his retirement. A good time to stop being an idiot, I think.

flame bait was out of line but does everyone have to be in love with him. no place for freedom of speech! this is like our government. :lol:

Krow

Crowman
flame bait was out of line but does everyone have to be in love with him. no place for freedom of speech! this is like our government. :lol:

To quote Vyom's signature. You can be anything on the Internet. It's sad that most people choose to be stupid. :) Your post was also flame bait in case you didn't realise.

This thread is open to well-worded criticism of the legend, but not to idiotic one-liners like "Sachin retires WOHOOO". ;-)

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Sachins time had come. He was like the elephant in the room. He should have retired earlier on a high. Now he goes out on a low. It would be best if he quits tests too.

Your post was also flame bait in case you didn't realise.

I did realise it was a flame bait. Look at my previous post.

Top Bottom