S2 vs. Grand Vs. One S

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I have a feeling that the chipset in Grand is gonna be weaker than the already proven S2.. its because, its not a samsung manufactured one but a broadcomm..
Its just speculations of course but a big advantage of Grand is that there is multi window option just like in Note 2 which is frikking amazing

AFAIK, multi window is only supported by stock apps. you can't have browser and angry birds on with multiwindow.

tkin

Back to school!!
I was just givin an example -_-, browsing while watching a video would be a better example tho..
Again same concept, you can't focus at both at the same time, in a computer, do you watch a video and browse at the same time? Multiwindow concept is needed so we can open as many apps as possible and switch tabs whenever we want, something android already has, the multiwindows is only useful when you are comparing say two pics side by side etc, its a marketing gimmick.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Again same concept, you can't focus at both at the same time, in a computer, do you watch a video and browse at the same time? Multiwindow concept is needed so we can open as many apps as possible and switch tabs whenever we want, something android already has, the multiwindows is only useful when you are comparing say two pics side by side etc, its a marketing gimmick.

or the future of human evolution.. maybe we would see the world in 2 different spaces in the future with our 2 different eyes. something like cyclops?

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
I have checked at some online stores and it is out of stock
i have also confirmed it with a local dealer and he also hasnt got it for quite a long time
so is it discontinued?

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
I wont buy from ebay as i need a COD option and this is selling at 25k. It was selling at 22.5k at flipkart before it got out of stock
One S if fine with Qualcomm S3.
Can some more ppl confirm it as i dont have knowledge abt it

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Has anyone here used Indian version of HTC one S (with S3 processor) ? If so how was ur experience? Any cons inspite of Non expandable memory?

tkin

Back to school!!
Has anyone here used Indian version of HTC one S (with S3 processor) ? If so how was ur experience? Any cons inspite of Non expandable memory?
I don't think anyone did, for the price it was selling, no knowledgeable person would have purchased it :-?

Top Bottom