S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Lost Alpha

Piyush

Lanaya
Everything is on the pro side on the game except few annoyning bugs which is going to be sorted soon. On a side note finding the Bar inside of the great metal factory was a great PITA and unlike other guys most of the time I'm getting only cloudy environment which is making the gameplay more difficult.
Oh.. so Bar is in that map.. I was just wondering about the Bar and its location.
Is this better than Call of Prypat ?
Just started this one so cant compare these 2. But since this one is based on Shadows of Chernobyl map, I'm sure it will be much better than CoP.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
So far the game is feeling a lot better than than the original SoC and yeah, got to get my first vehicle ride in stalker :D

BTW, I'm not able to get a hold of the safe unlock mechanism as it's very badly designed or I'm the only one ?

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
learned safe unlocking a bit but then again the above is not a great news for me :D as now I'm stuck in lab x18. Gee ! can't figure out where to look for doc 1 ...

Piyush

Lanaya
*i.imgur.com/UVA4kMH.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/HkC6mje.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/ST0CFU1.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/aOaIu5g.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/EvthDDO.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/rhMv4bc.jpg?1

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
any news on the patch update 2 ?

BTW,

got the docs for the bandits from lab x18 but still they want some info from admin pc and also I had the main quest of retrieving some info and docs from there but none of the computers are accessible and there's no body I can find with a PDA ? Is here anyone playing this ? Is this is a bug I'm facing ? The game is becoming completely frustrated.

Piyush

Lanaya
Patch 2 still in progress. They are releasing patch changes but I think the patch itself will come out in a week...

And yea... there are some quest breaking bugs in middle-late story, I'll suggest you to wait and play some other game meanwhile :D or just do some scavenging / side quests.

Piyush

Lanaya
More LA screenies
*i.imgur.com/OyZFyto.jpg?1?3232

*i.imgur.com/Vkf9gSW.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/RdhRaHo.jpg?1

Piyush

Lanaya
Finished Agroprom Instt.

*i.imgur.com/XVm4aFM.jpg?1

Stuck on a side quest of which no one on internet is able to find a way through (post 2nd patch)

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
even I'm stuck on lab x16 or some sort of thing like that. Have not played the game for a long time and even when I fetched the docs for the ghouls they are still demanding for more. The prob is the stupid bugs making the game so annoying and unplayable which is lot more worse than the STALKER SoC unpatched version. Yes, I've finished SoC without even applying a single patch.

Now coming back to this one is there any new patch released by the devs ?

Piyush

Lanaya
even I'm stuck on lab x16 or some sort of thing like that. Have not played the game for a long time and even when I fetched the docs for the ghouls they are still demanding for more. The prob is the stupid bugs making the game so annoying and unplayable which is lot more worse than the STALKER SoC unpatched version. Yes, I've finished SoC without even applying a single patch.

Now coming back to this one is there any new patch released by the devs ?
2nd patch released. I tagged you like a week back. Check page 1.

Top Bottom