Ryzen forces Intel to drop prices..

Darth Vader

In the zone
If you do know how businesses are run in real world, then demonizing Intel for AMD's FAILURE to produce/market competitive product sounds immature & outrageously stupid. AMD is no noble company,they are just not as good as Intel in bribing/marketing.

With Ryzen & the outburst of Internet/online reviews, AMD fanboys can no longer blame Intel.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you do know how businesses are run in real world, then demonizing Intel for AMD's FAILURE to produce/market competitive product sounds immature & outrageously stupid. AMD is no noble company,they are just not as good as Intel in bribing/marketing.

With Ryzen & the outburst of Internet/online reviews, AMD fanboys can no longer blame Intel.

Bribing and marketing are different things.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Have they thought about that it's legal or not when they were bribing the reviewers in the 1st place is not our concern since we the end users need to verify the claims by watching different reviews right.
It's just that marketing practices have become so competitive that for them either legal or illegal is not an issue at all.

But for us it's an issue because it's our monies right.

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Thanks for explaining in detail dear brothers [MENTION=26711]ico[/MENTION] & [MENTION=123453]kg11sgbg[/MENTION]
I am waiting to build a pc before July in the next quarter, in the mean time waiting for the reviews of Ryzen from end users here.

Sorry again for a noob question, what's the basic difference between 1700, 1700x & 1800x? And out of the following stores which one is reliable and has a good customer support?
Gaming Central
kharidiye.com
MD Computers
Prime Abgb
SMC International
vedant Computers

I was planning to buy from Amazon but couldn't find it there.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
And out of the following stores which one is reliable and has a good customer support?
Gaming Central
kharidiye.com
MD Computers
Prime Abgb
SMC International
vedant Computers

I was planning to buy from Amazon but couldn't find it there.
If you stay in Kolkata,then MD Computers or Vedant is the best bet.
Don't go in for other stores. Both the above stores are best in service,reliability,trusworthiness.

If you stay in New Delhi, then SMC International is good.

For Mumbaikars ,Prime ABGB is an option.
In fact Lamington Road in Mumbai is the I.T. Hardware heaven.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
If you stay in Kolkata,then MD Computers or Vedant is the best bet.
Don't go in for other stores. Both the above stores are best in service,reliability,trusworthiness.

If you stay in New Delhi, then SMC International is good.

For Mumbaikars ,Prime ABGB is an option.
In fact Lamington Road in Mumbai is the I.T. Hardware heaven.

Theitwares is also good for people from Mumbai

I am from a small city in Punjab. Which site should I choose now? Also are any of these sellers available on Amazon?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I am from a small city in Punjab. Which site should I choose now? Also are any of these sellers available on Amazon?
You can go with Primeabgb.com, mdcomputers.in, their wares.com,theit Depot.com

All are good but might charge extra for shipping if items are bulky.

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Ryzen CPUs are available on Amazon but overpriced as of now but if you wait I'm sure you will see FBA Ryzen cpus.

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
Ryzen 5 available from april 11 ...

AMD Ryzen 5 to launch on April 11th | VideoCardz.co

1700 - 329$ - 26k
1600 - 6c/12T - 3.2/3.6 219$ - around 17k , 1600x 3.6/4.0 - Rs 19.5k

1500x - 4c/8t 3.5/3.7 - 189 $ - around 14.7k
1400 - 4c/8T 3.2/3.5- 169$ - around 13k

So just overclock 1400 to 3.8/3.9 ghz and we have 4th gen Core i7 performance for 13k or 1500x with cheaper board

2nd hand Intel CPU prices are going to crash badly..

Last edited:

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Ryzen 5 available from april 11 ...

AMD Ryzen 5 to launch on April 11th | VideoCardz.co

1700 - 329$ - 26k
1600 - 6c/12T - 3.2/3.6 219$ - around 17k , 1600x 3.6/4.0 - Rs 19.5k

1500x - 4c/8t 3.5/3.7 - 189 $ - around 14.7k
1400 - 4c/8T 3.2/3.5- 169$ - around 13k

So just overclock 1400 to 3.8ghz and we have 4th gen i7 performance for 13k ...

2nd hand Intel CPU prices are going to crash badly..

What does overclock mean in layman terms and how to do the same?

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
What does overclock mean in layman terms and how to do the same?

Run the processor/gpu at more speed than Stock clocks to gain more performance... for overclocking you need an overclocking supported CPU+ Motherboard and a good PSU + Cooler..
Though overclocking doesn't look that much lucrative for Ryzen 5 ..

Last edited:

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Run the processor/gpu at more speed than Stock clocks to gain more performance... for overclocking you need an overclocking supported CPU+ Motherboard and a good PSU + Cooler..
Though overclocking doesn't look that much lucrative for Ryzen 5 ..

Thanks. I watched few videos regarding that too. Why isn't lucrative for Ryzen dear? Intel vs Ryzen videos are very informative.

Top Bottom