Rs. 99/- for 2 MBPS Unlimited (Night hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Well thats what Tata says, Rs. 99/- for 2mbps night hours Unlimited.... no upto speed now full 2mbps all night long :D

*www.tataindicombroadband.in/images/nightplan_home.gif

Available with all plan its just extra Rs. 99/- to receive unlimited 2mbps at night :)

Any one on TATA please call the customer scare and give us some info and review on speed :D

Edit, forgot to post the link :( *www.tataindicombroadband.in/

Edit : on Prepaid Plans : 9 PM to 9 PM a Coool 12hoours

ilugd said:
Customer 'scare' says that if you already have a time based plan, you can activate it from My account>My tariffs and then you will have night unlimited at 2 mbps from 9 pm to 9 am.

Last edited:

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
wow sounds coooooool
means all airtel gprs now move to TATA indi
i don ve indi at present :(
any one confirm it plz

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^

*www.tataindicombroadband.in/

Contact their Costomer Scare, even My self waiting for info....

One thing is allmost sure that its available with allmost all plans... :D

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
is this bb service for big cities only?does we can get a connection for towns where tata indicom mobile service is available :?

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^

Yup only seems its BSNL whick reach of remote places... !!!! TATA / AirTel / Other players even in proper cities Like Mumbai / Kolkata/ Delhi / Chennai / B'lore / etc have limited reach :p

:(

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
Hmm. How long exactly IS "one night"? 6~7 hours? In that case, its not much. I've heard of some "night" plans, which start at 2ish and end before 8.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
just called them in Delhi. Actually it is not a separate plan in itself.
Customer 'scare' says that if you already have a time based plan, you can activate it from My account>My tariffs and then you will have night unlimited at 2 mbps from 9 pm to 9 am.
Anyone who already has tata, can you confirm this if you have such a selection in your account settings?

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
ilugd said:
just called them in Delhi. Actually it is not a separate plan in itself.

Thnx for the info :D

Cleared few things up :p

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
oh, by the way almighty, the cities are their coordination centers. The broadband is available in a huge area around the cities too.

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
So does it means that i can go in for a time based plan from tata and then get a night UL pack and surf whole night at 2mbps without being billed in my total hours ? :?:

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
thats what it looks like. Could someone having tata indicom bb please confirm? I don't really trust these tech support guys.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
WOW! I am getting myself Tata Indicom. They'll be sucked dry though and will most probably stop the service then.

So, do I need to get a Tata landline? Is it available in Kolkata (Hungerford Street, Camac Street)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom