Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes pulled out of circulation immediately: PM Narendra Modi

Status
Not open for further replies.

sygeek

Technomancer
The basis for Indian Civilization is Harappa & Mohenjadaro right???

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161231/63a69634e0947dc91277af59c4520279.jpg

Whom does the above Priest King resemble guys???

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161231/5433cf85b1a6aa49f8022894eba4b1c6.jpg

What a Coincidence!
Tell me what do you say???
Is it foretold that Indians will rise again under his leadership???
Or
Any opinions???

Tell me...

PS: The above Priest King seal is one of the few seals unearthed until now...

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

I can't even..This has to be a troll.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
It won't be easy climbing out of Congress's misdeeds. The government has been investing heavily and effectively in avenues which show results after a latent period. The building of roads and increased power production is no fluke. Developed infrastructure stays with the Country for ever. Simply being a good orator doesn't make our PM a bad administrator (many people think that a good speaker never delivers and is a feku on account of being a good speaker). Rather than basing our opinions on just an article which a biased person has written, hence showing things in the worst possible light, we must analyze a little deeper. Government and the PM's most important job is to remove hurdles in the path of our Country's progress with the tools at their disposal. These hurdles include shortage of power, bad roads which make logistics a limitation for growth of many business, and corruption. These are the ones that are coming to my mind. The government is currently working at all the fronts to remove these hurdles.
Government has a majority in Lok Sabha but they don't have majority in the Rajya Sabha. The Congress is ready to block everything that is good for the Country just to make the present government look bad.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Modi's government will create History in India :)

In the +ve or -ve direction????????????????????

I AM HOPEFUL ABOUT THIS GOVERNMENT AND MR. NARENDRABHAI DAMODARDAS MODI.

Long Live Modi-ji and his Govt.

I Honour our True P.M. of India.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Yes , modi govt will create history. Modi is obsessed with bankers of the country. It's like his govt departments have no work that he routes everything through bank. He has tortured the already overburdened bankers of this country & shows no signs of letting them off. Now in every speech he mentions them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flake

Linux User
Yes , modi govt will create history. Modi is obsessed with bankers of the country. It's like his govt departments have no work that he routes everything through bank. He has tortured the already overburdened bankers of this country & shows no signs of letting them off. Now in every speech he mentions them.

Thats because he is trying to keep track of Cash flow. A few of my friends are working in banks and believe it or not, they are happy with this move. One friend, working as Cashier in State Bank of Patiala, used to hate is his job. He is more than happy these days. Cashless, digital payments are going to make things easier for everyone.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Thats because he is trying to keep track of Cash flow. A few of my friends are working in banks and believe it or not, they are happy with this move. One friend, working as Cashier in State Bank of Patiala, used to hate is his job. He is more than happy these days. Cashless, digital payments are going to make things easier for everyone.
Ground reality.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

Cashless economy doesn't mean no work for bankers. Management will find new ways to make them busy such as marketing/field work. The burden that they faced was huge & continue to pay. Now a branch manager spends his whole day answering to worthless queries of MUDRA loans. Generally the queries are of defaulters who want to take loan to repay other debts.

icebags

Technomancer

he may as well receive a termination letter, if counting cash does become not a requirement.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
So the UP election results are out & Modi(yes he was the only factor in this election,not BJP or SP/BSP/Congress) won UP by largest victory in 40 years.This thread has served its purpose & people(at least those who voted) have given their verdict in favour of demonetisation.Let's hope for more such radical reforms in future because that's what this country needs not status quo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom