Rs.39000/- worth full software Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
satyamy said:
digit has given this also

Yeah and it was a Demo, If they boast giving software worth 40 grand, why not give these softwares which people actually use.

In 40 gran they can easily give us Office 2007 best version and Windows Ultimate, Heck if they are seriously spending that much per user, they can distribute free laptops with Linux instead.

But no these are just bloated figures.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Office 2007 is not a good idea, I work for the Tech Support for Office (Excel) and I know what kind of calls we get....its not very good

ThinkFree

Technomancer
loveromeojuliet said:
PC World is about to celebrate their 1st Anniversary in July 2007. They are giving Full Software worth Rs.39000/- Free on their Disc in July: Here is a list

Email Tracker Pro - Rs.1350/-
Home Bookkeeping - Rs.1350/-
One Click Backup - Rs.2000/-
Audio Sixpac - Rs.1700/-
Personal Photo Manager Deluxe - Rs.1800/-
CADopia 6 - Rs.11250/-
WinRAR - Rs.2250/-
Video to Flash Converter - Rs.2700/-
ActivePDF DocConverter - Rs.14625/-

Total - Rs.39025/-

+

Net 4 Phonewala - Rs.100/-

Now, this is called as an Anniversary Special
I am sure that the price is going to be the same
+ there is going to be a sure Linux Distribution

Are you sure the versions they would be giving would be full features (ie not Lite versions). Others magazines like Computer Active also claim to give free softwares worth thousands with every issure, but they are not with full features. Who is going to like it if its so?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Good Market strategy.

Remember the old days when we used to have Nitendo Gaming console and we used to get those 99999999999 in One gaming cartrige. Useless! :p

xbonez

NP : Crysis
those 999999999999 games used to ba actually just 4-5 games with infinite diff versions. total crap

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
i have heard only 1 click back-up n Winrar

n i never knew winrar costs 2k :eek: .... but wats this "Net 4 Phonewala - rs. 100"

ne more info on that !?!

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
CINTEL ENTRINO said:
i have heard only 1 click back-up n Winrar

n i never knew winrar costs 2k :eek: .... but wats this "Net 4 Phonewala - rs. 100"

ne more info on that !?!

With this card you can call up US and other countries at Rs.2/- per minute through your computer

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
asnvin said:
Are you sure the versions they would be giving would be full features (ie not Lite versions). Others magazines like Computer Active also claim to give free softwares worth thousands with every issure, but they are not with full features. Who is going to like it if its so?

Will have to wait and watch.

Computer Active is a crap

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
The issue is out and it says Full Version software worth Rs.24000/- and a few software mentioned in the June issue that was supposed to be given is not given.

The Package contains the following:

PC World Magazine
+
DL DVD including
12 Full Version Software
+
Fedora 7
+
MacWorld with Mac Software provided originally with its CD
+
GamePro Magazine + Its DVD Contents
+
Rs.100/- net4india Phone Card

The price of this issue is Rs.125/- and they are going to continue with the same price from now on....

blackpearl

The Devil
rajivnedungadi said:
The price of this issue is Rs.125/- and they are going to continue with the same price from now on....

Who will buy that for Rs 125, specially when we can get the same stuff at a lesser price (Chip) or more stuff at the same price (Digit)?

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
I didn't think any of that stuff was necessary for me anyway. Track a mail? etc. etc.? What has an average geek got to do with that anyway? or an average user? Will try anonymizer. It might be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom