Rs.39000/- worth full software Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
got it, sorry DIGIT :D

I only used the StuffIt... others.. need to see... not that great package.. though.... But I like the mag.

Last edited:

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
blackpearl said:
Who will buy that for Rs 125, specially when we can get the same stuff at a lesser price (Chip) or more stuff at the same price (Digit)?

Well they have a subscription scheme where you can subscribe for Rs.700/- for a year, thats a saving of Rs.800/-, thats Rs.55/- per issue

Each magazine has its own qualities...like Digit has Fast Track, CD+DVD loaded with good software and so on and so does PC World, they give Full version software, MacWorld in PDF each month and so on...

Not every software might be useful for everyone but its still worth it

morpheusv6

Journeyman
rajivnedungadi said:
The price of this issue is Rs.125/- and they are going to continue with the same price from now on....
Good that I have a subscription:D:D:D:D:D

And I am going to extend it by the Rs. 700 offer (real cheap).

Sbscription service is much better too. I get the magzine by the 2nd of the month, sometimes even on 31st of previous months. Good to have their office in Bangalore. :)

Last edited:

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
morpheusv6 said:
Good that I have a subscription:D:D:D:D:D

And I am going to extend it by the Rs. 700 offer (real cheap).

Sbscription service is much better too. I get the magzine by the 2nd of the month, sometimes even on 31st of previous months. Good to have their office in Bangalore. :)

Even in Mumbai, I get my copy by the 1st ot 2nd, even before it hits the stands

crack_head

Fireball Venom
rajivnedungadi said:
Well they have a subscription scheme where you can subscribe for Rs.700/- for a year, thats a saving of Rs.800/-, thats Rs.55/- per issue

Each magazine has its own qualities...like Digit has Fast Track, CD+DVD loaded with good software and so on and so does PC World, they give Full version software, MacWorld in PDF each month and so on...

Not every software might be useful for everyone but its still worth it
In your life time...this is the first post which is somewhere near a balanced one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom