Rs.39000/- worth full software Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
PC World is about to celebrate their 1st Anniversary in July 2007. They are giving Full Software worth Rs.39000/- Free on their Disc in July: Here is a list

Email Tracker Pro - Rs.1350/-
Home Bookkeeping - Rs.1350/-
One Click Backup - Rs.2000/-
Audio Sixpac - Rs.1700/-
Personal Photo Manager Deluxe - Rs.1800/-
CADopia 6 - Rs.11250/-
WinRAR - Rs.2250/-
Video to Flash Converter - Rs.2700/-
ActivePDF DocConverter - Rs.14625/-

Total - Rs.39025/-

+

Net 4 Phonewala - Rs.100/-

Now, this is called as an Anniversary Special
I am sure that the price is going to be the same
+ there is going to be a sure Linux Distribution

pannaguma

Turn The Page
good thing i am subscribed. anyway they are just making up for those ULTRA-THIN issues they publish all year long.;)

rajas700

Youngling
loveromeojuliet said:
PC World is about to celebrate their 1st Anniversary in July 2007. They are giving Full Software worth Rs.39000/- Free on their Disc in July: Here is a list

Audio Sixpac - Rs.1700/-
CADopia 6 - Rs.11250/-
WinRAR - Rs.2250/-

Total - Rs.39025/-

+

Now, this is called as an Anniversary Special
I am sure that the price is going to be the same
+ there is going to be a sure Linux Distribution

lol...we get all for free...:)

lalam

In the zone
Well wow have always love this mag so i'm making a point getting it though i would want to know if the anniversary issue would be priced higher.....Got no problem with the price though for the pack is a steal....

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
This is cool!

I dont think that the price would be more than 150/- even if it is Rs.500/-, its a steal, if you can get stuff worth Rs.39025/- + Rs.100/- for a small amount.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Does it really matter if they give 10L worth of software free? All those proggies have free alternatives anyways. They may provide hundreds of software for free, but the question is do you need it? Buying a magazine just because it provides paid software (for free) which you don't need is foolish.

@rajivnedungadi: When will you stop using multiple IDs on this forum? Why do you have to post something from one user id, then bump the thread from an alternative id like loveromeojuliet. This seems to be a continuous pattern for all your posts on this forum. If this doesn't stop, necessary actions would be taken.

satyamy

Alive Again...
loveromeojuliet said:

digit has already given this 3-4 years back :)

Sourabh said:
@rajivnedungadi: When will you stop using multiple IDs on this forum? Why do you have to post something from one user id, then bump the thread from an alternative id like loveromeojuliet. This seems to be a continuous pattern for all your posts on this forum. If this doesn't stop, necessary actions would be taken.

how do u know that he is using multiple ID's ? :confused:

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
loveromeojuliet said:

Audio Sixpac - Rs.1700/-
CADopia 6 - Rs.11250/-
WinRAR - Rs.2250/-

Total - Rs.39025/-

Rs. 39025 - Boo Hoo, Why cant they give a better software which is useful and popular (and generally cracked) too. like Photoshop Elements, Office 2003/2007 Standard, Win XP or Vista.

Bet each software would have cost them like 5000Rs for a large scale distribution license, I mean who buys this software anyway. WinRAR maybe yes, but audio sixpac, personal photo manager deluxe. ever heard of this software anyone.

Sometimes I wonder even companies like Ashampoo survive on these kind of sales.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Sourabh said:

Trust me or not, I dont care.....The ID belongs to my friend (loveromeojuliet) who also uses my same Internet connection on his laptop when he comes over to my place. I use his laptop too sometimes...so we might sign off and sign on on the same computer...

Please dont come into conclusions and assumptions...

And for your kind information.....This time he was on his laptop and I posted it from my desktop....so those are two different systems....got it?

Pathik

Google Bot
OFFTOPIC:
@sourabh wat about GPRS users??? all will have the same public IP provided by airtel or whatever??? can u differentiate between them also???

Sourabh

Laptoping
We've nothing against users from same IP. If they come from same IP, we can't distinguist between them. But we do get an idea from the IP address like the service ISP, users browsing via GPRS, proxy,..

When we see members with same IPs but different usernames bumping each others threads, we thing it is not right and decide to stop it. Creating alternative IDs to push your own agenda is not good for the forum. So, I'm planning to ensure such misuse doesn't take place.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Sourabh said:
We've nothing against users from same IP. If they come from same IP, we can't distinguist between them. But we do get an idea from the IP address like the service ISP, users browsing via GPRS, proxy,..

When we see members with same IPs but different usernames bumping each others threads, we thing it is not right and decide to stop it. Creating alternative IDs to push your own agenda is not good for the forum. So, I'm planning to ensure such misuse doesn't take place.

I do understand...but trust me...its two different people...:)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
aila yeh toh darna zaroori hai ka scene chalu hai .... ek ip do insaan .... insaan nahi bhoot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom