Rokr vs w610i vs n73me

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtox

The Techno Perv
don't even think bout motorola.. i'd say n73me is a pretty good bet.. but if u can squeeze out some more cash outta ur dad, then definetly n95 is the way to go.. papa hai woh sabka! :D

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^^^
ok...but dude..i beg to differ..m goin fr the n73 but chk out the moto rokr and then decide...i mean its a complete overhaul....frm wat u gt in razr and all..its gt a linux os..and u can do nethin with it....the sound is a bit...ok...but the looks and features are too good..

sivarap

In the zone
N73 does not have A2DP? I think it does.....I didn't hear music but even the keypad tones could be heard in a bluetooth headset......

dtox

The Techno Perv
amd64_man2005 said:
^^^^^
ok...but dude..i beg to differ..m goin fr the n73 but chk out the moto rokr and then decide...i mean its a complete overhaul....frm wat u gt in razr and all..its gt a linux os..and u can do nethin with it....the sound is a bit...ok...but the looks and features are too good..

yeah but sound quality is lesser than se n n73me..!! for a music fone, i wud recommend sony ericsson...

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
ROKR .....
its an entry level PDA...
its touch screen messaging requires practice, but aftr that, its a breeze..
Linux OS-never gets crashed....no viruses.....

excellent music.... got my Philips head set using with ROKR..simply amazing.(bundled earphones suck:mad:)

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
I read in some forum that after installing "MSI Blue player" software in N73ME,we'll be able to hear music in Stereo Bluetooth Headsets,it becomes A2DP enabled.
Anyone tried this yet? We'll discuss this after trying!!

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Forget about anything and get n73me. You will have the gr8 3.2MP cam with Carl Zeiss Optics.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
if the n73 can be a2dp enabled i m ready to frgt al phns....m goin fr the n73 then..cam doesnt real mean a big deal to me...

^^^^^^^^SA_COOL>>HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY

K

krazyfrog

You can't just make a phone A2DP enabled by downloading some software. A2DP is a profile supported by the bluetooth radio unit inside the device. It is a hardware function and not a software one. So there is no way to make a non A2DP phone A2DP enabled.

oval_man

Journeyman
This is true in Bluetooth v1.2 devices,but a firmware alteration can make a device support A2DP if it has BT v2.0!

and..N73ME has BT v2.0

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
After researching for 1 month I also zeroed in on Nokia N73 Music Edition...
I simply love it...
It is pretty fast...almost at par with N95...
cam quality is amazing....
bundled earphones are bad and if you want to experience good music quality you should consider buying a good pair of earphones...
Sony K790 was the one which was also in the line but becuase it was not symbian i didnot chose it...
I thing is for sure...you wont regret buying N73...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom