Rocksmith 2014 progress report

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
bumpp ! It sure helped to get that muscle memory with enough practice while still proving to be fun throughout. I was a bit frustrated in the beginning but now everything falls down so easily into a finished puzzle.

*i.imgur.com/voT32Nn.jpg

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
bumpp ! It sure helped to get that muscle memory with enough practice while still proving to be fun throughout. I was a bit frustrated in the beginning but now everything falls down so easily into a finished puzzle.

*i.imgur.com/voT32Nn.jpg

I love this song, beautiful and easy
Do you have any customs on your game?

Songs are now 249bucks each on Indian PSN

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I love this song, beautiful and easy
Do you have any customs on your game?

Songs are now 249bucks each on Indian PSN

Playing on PC.

No DLC songs.

I usually play these songs because I found them to be quite the fun.
1. Brand New Kind of Blue
2. Stay In
3. Love That's Gone
4. Black Magic
5. Losing My Religion
6. Paranoid Android
7. For a Fool
8. Knockin' on Heaven's Door

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I've been playing most of these songs too. They are perhaps the best in rocksmith.

Have been trying out custom songs too. Some are pretty cool, plus you get a great list of songs you like

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Gollum, that is crazy awesome .... don't tell me you also learnt guitar mostly through rocksmith
[MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION]: Custom songs are DLCs made by the modding community of rocksmith. So basically users chart songs so they can be added to rocksmith. You can get many of these at customsforge. You do need to purchase the cherub rock DLC though for them to work

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Gollum, that is crazy awesome .... don't tell me you also learnt guitar mostly through rocksmith
[MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION]: Custom songs are DLCs made by the modding community of rocksmith. So basically users chart songs so they can be added to rocksmith. You can get many of these at customsforge. You do need to purchase the cherub rock DLC though for them to work

All from Rocksmith2014 mate nothing else.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Thats amazing

considering my own progress through rocksmith 2014 I'm pretty convinced that it was a great decision to learn guitar through this

Songs I'm trying now
1. Let her go - cdlc
2. Smoke on the water
3. Lets see how far we've come
4. Rains of castemere - cdlc

Killer songs some of these

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
im trying muscle museum, but its damn near impossible without some strong fingers.
so these days im doing more finger strengthening exercises.
once im done with these, i have to use lesser strength to play.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^you will need a guitar to which you can plug the rocksmith 2014 cable. Without guitar you won't be able to learn anything.

It is getting so much fun to play now that I have got enough control and speed. It sure helped me a lot to learn in fun way. 36 hours in game.

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
53+ hours on pc and countless on ps3.
i have been playing everyday since nov2013

- - - Updated - - -

basically play mindlessley an hour a day and your skill will improve without you knowing it.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
53+ hours on pc and countless on ps3.
i have been playing everyday since nov2013

- - - Updated - - -

basically play mindlessley an hour a day and your skill will improve without you knowing it.

Yeah, I just started in July. I suppose I will be good at playing most of the songs by December.

Practice everyday about 30-60 minutes.

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
30 minutes is no good. i spend 10 minutes infinger strengthening exercise and fretting exercise and then start string skip saloon.
sss and ducks redux is very important if you are going to play lead.
similarly, castle cordead is necessary for chords.
Later i start from easy songs to difficult.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Progress...

*i.imgur.com/f3CkNQ2.jpg

This track is pretty cool. Speed and control
*i.imgur.com/upDs80L.jpg

*i.imgur.com/rG9mzlb.jpg

Top Bottom