Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)

Killing Machine
RotTR rumoured to have Denuvo v4, even stronger than the one used in Just Cause 3.

But who cares, I'm legit since 28 November 2012. The day I signed up in Steam. :)

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
RotTR rumoured to have Denuvo v4, even stronger than the one used in Just Cause 3.

But who cares, I'm legit since 28 November 2012. The day I signed up in Steam. :)

Actually MGSV hasn't been cracked yet. This DRM works atleast for a couple of months.

Alok

Adventurer

same here . don't care anymore :D

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
Will there be a disk (DVD) version also for PC? Just asking so that instead of downloading the big game, I can buy the game disk from amazon or FK..

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Will there be a disk (DVD) version also for PC? Just asking so that instead of downloading the big game, I can buy the game disk from amazon or FK..

Even if there is a DVD there are high chances that there will be only setup.exe in it. So no point in getting it retail.

Alok

Adventurer
yeah its already 999 on steam so retail would be same price imo. wait and see if retail disk contains full game.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Rise of the Tomb Raider is ~9$ in Ukrainian Windows Store if anyone wants to grab it cheap

Windows 10 ->PC Settings->Time and Language->Region and Language to access the store

Last edited:

quicky008

Technomancer
can the steam version of rise of the tomb raider be played in offline mode,or does it require a permanent internet connection in order to work?

Top Bottom