Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)

axes2t2

I am a cat
Darlings..I meant

The games with Denuvo need to be constantly validated online,not necessarily everyday.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Darlings..I meant

The games with Denuvo need to be constantly validated online,not necessarily everyday.

Not constantly. After the hardware change it just needs to connect online one time for re-validation. Windows 10 also needs such a reactivation.
*support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/20530

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
good game havnt played it yet....stuck in far cry 4 then primal then hopefully this one

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed (100%).

Rating : 9.5/10

Superb game play with awesome graphics.

Devs have paid much attention of detail in every aspect. (the Relics looks so real)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Completed (100%).

Rating : 9.5/10

Superb game play with awesome graphics.

Devs have paid much attention of detail in every aspect. (the Relics looks so real)

Yes, excellent piece of game. However I was a little disappointed with the gameplay. For whatever reasons I found the gameplay better of the previous version. It was much more challenging. In this game the only challenge was fighting them Deathless ones, other than, ah well easy AF.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Yeah the game is too easy even on Survivor difficulty. Most likely they designed the game in a way that women could complete it :lol:

But there is score attack mode which IMO is better than the campaign with the boring story.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Yes, excellent piece of game. However I was a little disappointed with the gameplay. For whatever reasons I found the gameplay better of the previous version. It was much more challenging. In this game the only challenge was fighting them Deathless ones, other than, ah well easy AF.

Hmm, it was not challenging and hard to complete, even finding the secrets was easy once u get the Archivist Explorer & Murals.
also the puzzles were simple to crack not as hard as Tomb Raider Legend & Underworld.

though, I found the Baba Yaga DLC a bit tough and the First Bear in the game ;)

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Completed Score Attack mode.

Also chicken arrows:
*images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/88223859559237302/45F12B0E697F7BCA4DF2BE6DC0DFDCBE70207AA0/

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
First look of Alicia Vikander from Tomb Raider (2018)

*i.imgur.com/PJesrqe.jpg
*i.imgur.com/aVvRBmm.jpg

Killing Machine
She seems ok but I like the Lara by crystal dynamics better There are a lot of TR cosplay girls who look much much gorgeous and sexy than this one TBH.

Sent from my RN3

gameranand

Living to Play
She seems ok but I like the Lara by crystal dynamics better There are a lot of TR cosplay girls who look much much gorgeous and sexy than this one TBH.

Sent from my RN3

True. Her juggs are too small for Lara Croft character. :|

Top Bottom