Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)

Hiesenberg

Broken In
For 6 months maybe, unless microsoft had agreed to pay them a $hitload of money, right now the PS4 alone outnumbers the X360 by a huge margin, then there are PC gamers, last I checked TR did very well on PC as well.

I'm just hoping for Fallout 4/TES6, then Eidos can get lost.
Rise of the Tomb Raider - Update | Tomb Raider Blog
Seems like a X-Box Exclusive for sure :(
Lets hope it comes to PC somewhere down the line

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Just curious Any other game apart from TR, which features Protagonist as a female character having big b**bs? ( and varying camera rotation angles?)

masterkd

Padawan
Play Skyrim or DAO and apply mods and there you have it. :D

My skyrim went through a lot of s**y mods but none stayed. Didn't like any of them.
And in the name of DAO, missing the gameplay. I am yet to get another game like that, not even skyrim. Hopefully DAI will bring the experience back.

Piyush

Lanaya
Just curious Any other game apart from TR, which features Protagonist as a female character having big b**bs? ( and varying camera rotation angles?)

You have come to right place sir.

Blood Rayne series :wub:
Dead or Alive
Heavenly Sword (dont remember whether it was PC or console)

gameranand

Living to Play
My skyrim went through a lot of s**y mods but none stayed. Didn't like any of them.
And in the name of DAO, missing the gameplay. I am yet to get another game like that, not even skyrim. Hopefully DAI will bring the experience back.

Hmm...Try Divinity Original Sins. I heard that its really good game on par with the classical RPGs like DAO, Baldur's Gate etc.
Also for further discussion on this topic lets continue on Game suggestion Thread and not spoil this thread. :D

- - - Updated - - -

It is a timed exclusive.
APPY Geek

Yeah well it was obvious. I hope that they don't delay PC version too much. :)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
You have come to right place sir.

Blood Rayne series :wub:
Dead or Alive
Heavenly Sword (dont remember whether it was PC or console)

HS Definitely console, and ooh ooh i remember the first two, as a matter of fact, I played them right, just at the wrong time, when I lacked the obvious potential to appreciate the expanse and magnitude of those things in a hormonal way. I was a good kid back then :p

Off topic

BTW i never played any TR title through though, i mean for the sake of playing.

gameranand

Living to Play
HS Definitely console, and ooh ooh i remember the first two, as a matter of fact, I played them right, just at the wrong time, when I lacked the obvious potential to appreciate the expanse and magnitude of those things in a hormonal way. I was a good kid back then :p

Off topic

BTW i never played any TR title through though, i mean for the sake of playing.

TR titles are quite good though. I have completed a few. Going to play TR 2013 again as I have bought it after basically playing half of it so will just start a new game with Legit copy. :p

gameranand

Living to Play
Will there be a pc version at all?Lets hope this won't turn out to be a console only game.

I don't think so. When was the last time a TR game became a console exclusive ?? Also last game showed a good no. of sales on PC also so most probably they won't leave out PC Gamers. :)

Why Rise of the Tomb Raider's exclusivity deal is a prehistoric relic | PC Gamer

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
We both speak same language it seems
Yes :D

- - - Updated - - -

Well as I had called it in last page, TR turned out not to be a xbox exclusive after all, and what's more, with that exclusive deal ending they also threw in MGS5 ;)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
this is better for PS4 & PC. we'll have a smoother experience with more bug fix & better optimization. XO is already lagging behind PS4 in terms of performance and now its being treating as a beta testing machine. why not bring some exclusive content like Ubisoft does with PS consoles.

Top Bottom