Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)

Piyush

Lanaya
this is better for PS4 & PC. we'll have a smoother experience with more bug fix & better optimization. XO is already lagging behind PS4 in terms of performance and now its being treating as a beta testing machine. why not bring some exclusive content like Ubisoft does with PS consoles.

Now that you have said this, it makes sense. Nice way of attracting some attention done by them.

Alok

Adventurer
Square Enix have today announced that the latest in the Tomb Raider series, Rise Of The Tomb Raider , will be available for Windows 10 and Steam in early 2016.

*pressa2join.com/square-enix-reveal-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-release-dates-for-ps4-and-windows-10/

quicky008

Technomancer
that sounds great-hopefully they wont screw up the pc version of rise of the tomb raider or incorporate denuvo drm in it like rocksteady did in case of arkham knight.

Kaltrops

In the zone
that sounds great-hopefully they wont screw up the pc version of rise of the tomb raider or incorporate denuvo drm in it like rocksteady did in case of arkham knight.
I doubt that. In fact, I think the best thing to happen to PC gaming was the Batman incident. Publishers will be more reluctant to release unfinished products now.

Kaltrops

In the zone
AC: Unity was a disaster, yet B:AO came.
Not the same thing. Unity was broken on all platforms, while Arkham Knight was near perfect on console. Ubisoft Montreal developed on all platforms while AK was outsourced.

Rocksteady would never have let this happen. Iron Galaxy screwed over both Warner Bros. and Rocksteady.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Some Screens:

*i.imgur.com/utgcFfH.jpg

*i.imgur.com/I3LVmDB.jpg

*i.imgur.com/O9P7cRR.jpg

*i.imgur.com/yhLLMUX.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Il5lHJ3.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Qv9YhbE.jpg

*i.imgur.com/aesU5yv.jpg

Top Bottom