RHCE & MCSA certification

curious_tech

Broken In
Hi,
I'm from Mumbai. I plan to pursue MCSA & RHCE Certification along side CCNA. I came across CMS Institute, Dadar, Mumbai which is offering CCA & CITCA curriculum covering above as well as additional training on RHEV, ITIL, Hyper V.

I would like to know if its worth doing all course under one roof? As CMS holds Prometric exam center they assured lots of mock tests before proceeding to certification.

As part of offering CMS offering me RHCE- double shot certification & One MCSA cert. out of 4. Which MCSA cert. will hold value? because I don't want to invest on rest of papers unless I complete CCNA Exam & its already too much burden on parents.

I inquired with Ultramax for RHCE but they train people who works on Linux. For CCNA I inquired with ACIT & RST Forum; ACIT sounded good but as CMS offering wholesome package I'm bit confused. RST don't offer handling of routers & switches then whats the use of CISCO Training?

Kindly share your valuable feedback on CMS Institute.

Also recommend any other institutes if they are woth.

Hrishi

What do you want ?? Do you want to go into networking ? Windows server ? Or red hat ?
Learn CCNA as its the basic for any admin career.
If you want to go into networking domain deeply , follow the ccnp route.
Or else if red hat then rhce , and mcse if windows server.
There is simply no point in doing various certs. But not having specialization.
Do specialization.

abracadabra

Journeyman
If you plan to do CCNA, concentrate well on the basics of networking! Just don't do the dumbs and give the paper! No use that way! You need a good technical know how!
As for now leave the rest (MCSA and RHCE) out of the equation!

Are you a fresher?? If so ENGG grad?

OP
C

curious_tech

Broken In
What do you want ?? Do you want to go into networking ? Windows server ? Or red hat ?
Learn CCNA as its the basic for any admin career.
If you want to go into networking domain deeply , follow the ccnp route.
Or else if red hat then rhce , and mcse if windows server.
There is simply no point in doing various certs. But not having specialization.
Do specialization.

I want to get into Infosec. & Also want to do a specialization in one of OS platform. I'm not sure of demand for only RHCE guys hence would do MCSA & not MSCE along side CCNA just to make sure only RED Hat cert. doesn't become barrier in obtaining job.
Well the reason I'm looking at CMS courses because cost of RHCE+MCSA+CCNA is almost similar to that of entire curriculum which included other certs. as stated above.

If you plan to do CCNA, concentrate well on the basics of networking! Just don't do the dumbs and give the paper! No use that way! You need a good technical know how!
As for now leave the rest (MCSA and RHCE) out of the equation!

Are you a fresher?? If so ENGG grad?

I'm aware of those dumbs, it exposes candidate right away during technical interview & stand heavy chance of getting rejected. I don't follow that methodology & instead emphasize on basics as advised by you.
Yes, I'm engineering graduate with experience of working for Local Computer Service/AMC provider which mostly included field job. The total experience counts towards 6 months.

techfreek

Broken In
This Query is related to RHCE.
How are the jobs right now with a RHCE Certification. Specialization in which one after RHCE training is better.

Anyone who has gone through this process, please answer this.

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom