Revive vista....???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhadkow

Broken In
hi guys i ve vista ultimate running in my system .., i installed several apps n had 2 dwld several drivers frm net n all......., now i want 2 know how can i backup my vista with all da apps n drivers now...

if something goes wrong i donot want 2 install each n everythin again!!!
i jus want 2 use da backup 2 restore it all in a snap!!!

any suggestions how i can do that??????

i also use xp (its a dual boot).

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
1)Right Click the Vista Installation Partition
2)Find and click Tools and Backup
3)Select the partition and do the backup
Then whenever anything goes wrong boot from the vista installation DVD and then select complete PC restore and you will be back to the stage where you did your backup.However pleasedont save imp files on the restoring drive as it will be erased once the Pc is restored.
Other wise you can use Norton Ghost or Acronis True Image
For me personally Vista Backup works just fine.

OP
B

bhadkow

Broken In
1)Right Click the Vista Installation Partition
2)Find and click Tools and Backup
3)Select the partition and do the backup
Then whenever anything goes wrong boot from the vista installation DVD and then select complete PC restore and you will be back to the stage where you did your backup.However pleasedont save imp files on the restoring drive as it will be erased once the Pc is restored.
Other wise you can use Norton Ghost or Acronis True Image
For me personally Vista Backup works just fine.

thnx man....vil try it...., but wer do i store da back up file (created by vista)???? can i copy it 2 usb pendrive or a dvd???? can i even keep it in other drive in da same hard disk?????

jus tried it says dat der r some files which cant b backed up!!! system files , program files etc...!! (in vista) gotta try other methods....

Last edited:

cyber

my name defines me
titan backup can be used.it is easy to use and then u can copy the backup file on to ur external storage device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom