Review of Sharp AH-XP18MV 1.5Ton Eco-Inverter Air Conditioner

goelmanu15

Right off the assembly line
Hi Rishi,

How r u? First of all Thank You for such a great thread with information regarding the Imported SHARP AH-XP18MV Air Conditioner.

Actually I am planning to buy the same AC for my home here in CHENNAI and Would thus like to ask to please let me know as to from where i can purchase the same IMPORTED SHARP AH-XP18MV Air Conditioner and get it delivered to my CHENNAI Address.

Kindly do let me know at the earliest so that i may purchase the same and benefit from its technology & quality .

Thanking you once again for ur time & effort in putting it up here and would also like to hear from you ASAP.

Regards- Manu

OP
RishiGuru

RishiGuru

Broken In
Hi Rishi,

How r u? First of all Thank You for such a great thread with information regarding the Imported SHARP AH-XP18MV Air Conditioner.

Actually I am planning to buy the same AC for my home here in CHENNAI and Would thus like to ask to please let me know as to from where i can purchase the same IMPORTED SHARP AH-XP18MV Air Conditioner and get it delivered to my CHENNAI Address.

Kindly do let me know at the earliest so that i may purchase the same and benefit from its technology & quality .

Thanking you once again for ur time & effort in putting it up here and would also like to hear from you ASAP.

Regards- Manu

If you live in India, you cannot have them anymore. Sharp India had stopped importing these units after local manufacturing of their ACs. AH-XP18MV's had exemplary product quality & performance to boot and I am lucky to own two of them.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
This aluminium condensers are totally useless. This OP just misled us with his limited knowledge and now everyone I know is having trouble with these condensers.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Me and 3 of my friends are having leaked aluminium condensers. The refrigerant leaks and the cooling stops. Any ac mechanic you ask and the problem is same with aluminium condensers. Mine lasted for 5 years and I'm the luckiest of the lot others were not so lucky and had problems from 3 years or less.

Last edited:
Top Bottom