Resource Hacker Help Needed : Vishal Gupta...Where r u ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
Resource Hacker Help Needed : Mr. Vista...Where r u ?

hi guys,

i want to ask one thing , if we add a bitmap in the .dll file and we want that bitmap as the background of a particular dialog box , what is the syntax that we shud use in the script to add the bitmap to the background !

for instance , Vishal created that Mickey Mouse run dialog box ..Originally the run box doesn't contain any background pic unlike shut down box , so he added the bitmap 701 in bitmaps section , and then what was the syntax of the code used to add the Mickey to the background ?

waiting for replies...

Thnx

BlackBerry7100g. :)

Last edited:

enticer86

Stay Silent!
hum log to velle hain vishal bro ko trouble karte rehte hain

let him dedicate his tan-man-dhan on givin sleeples nites to Billu paji aka Bill Gates--- his windows troubled us a lot too

:D

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

enticer86 said:
hum log to velle hain vishal bro ko trouble karte rehte hain

let him dedicate his tan-man-dhan on givin sleeples nites to Billu paji aka Bill Gates--- his windows troubled us a lot too

:D

:lol: ....SOS Vishal .... n Billy's too :D

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
1.) Open the desired file in Resource Hacker.
2.) Add your desired bitmap at any location not already used in file.
3.) Go to the desired dialog box.
4.) Right-click on the dialog box and select "Insert Control".
5.) Select "BITMAP" (3rd item in 2nd row).
6.) Now in "Caption" textbox, type the same location no, where u added the Image in Step. 2
7.) Thats it. Click on OK and now u can adjust image or dialog box width/height. ;)

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

hey vishal .. one more thing ! can we change the text colour in the dialogs ? :confused:

*i31.photobucket.com/albums/c393/RoseD1/more%20things/smileys/1cc78c0d.gif

Last edited:
OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

one more thing...i created this progress box using resource hacker following ur footsteps :) ... *img169.imagevenue.com/loc534/th_84984_1_122_534lo.JPG

now i don't want the grey shadow boxes under the written text...how can i remove them in Resource Hacker ?

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

^ thnx :lol: ...

created a shut down box too.....this is especially for our member jamesbond007 :)

*img37.imagevenue.com/loc1143/th_86440_2_122_1143lo.JPG

here's the dialog box of my file deletion ~

[URL=*img124.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=86922_2_122_744lo.JPG]*img124.imagevenue.com/loc744/th_86922_2_122_744lo.JPG
[/URL]

Last edited:

Anup Nair

Broken In
good work BlackBerry7100g . i liked it a lot . can u post the images and codes .so i can create one for myself.

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

Anup Nair said:
good work BlackBerry7100g . i liked it a lot . can u post the images and codes .so i can create one for myself.

ya..sure i'll post the codes in tutorials section so that other members can also c this !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom