Resident Evil 6

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Re: Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

RE 6 is extremely bad mate. Finished it last month and i was utterly dissapointed with everything the game had to offer. Scare factor is completely gone and when coupled with bad game mechanics and a rubbish story, it has nothing to offer even to the diehard RE fans. Boss battles are pathetic too and the zombies seriously lacked feel. The worst RE game in history. Period.

If you want to play an RE title, i strongly suggest you to skip this and wait for RE revelations ( launching in pc on may 21st). That is a port of 3ds and was extremely hit on the handheld.
It has the scare factor intact along with a good enough story.:)
Gamespot has given 4.5/10 but IGN gave it 7.9...I like gamespot rating...

RE4 >> RE5 >> RE6

Zangetsu

Let me start and finish RE6 and wait for my review...:mrgreen:
there might be surprises who knows

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Let me start and finish RE6 and wait for my review...:mrgreen:
there might be surprises who knows

same here but I'm not good at writing reviews ... will start the game today.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
IF you want to make RE6 more fun , coop is the only option , otherwise you may not want to complete the whole game solo .

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yep, I do like games a lot but tbh I don't read much reviews about games .. if the story and graphics ( game screenshots ) can please me I usually try to play the games at-least for once but still I've missed playing some games ( due to several reasons ) like Prototype 1 and 2, Risen 1 and 2, GTA 4 and EFLC, SR3, LA noire, Driver San Fransisco. NFS MW 2012, Deus X HR, Sniper Ghost warrior 1 and 2, RE5, Skyrim, Witcher 1 and 2, CoD BO2, Bionic Comando etc. .. if I can make enough time I may try those.

Anyway, coming to the ACM i found it's co-op mode to be very good and now RE6 is simply awesome though upon the completion of the second chapter I got C ranking ;-) but still trying my best to improve my rank.

Zangetsu

So, Completed this with all characters story.

My Rating: 6.5/10

First of all I do admit that this game has bad reviews & low ratings bcoz of lack of story/gameplay.
Graphics is awesome...far better than any of previous installments of RE series even the latest RE:Revelations is no match for this :-D
what is treat to watch is the cut scenes (HD) and detailing of monsters & characters (Capcom is a champ in this),textures,effects etc
Sound effects is also good...
Mutation of Javo enemies,Combo actions are very well done.
u will encounter more than 30 kind of enemies in this game & also each campaign has 5 chapters & four character campaigns to play (4X5 = 20 chapters)

Story wise its not so good but if u complete all chapters (20) then all these character stories are related to each other.

I liked Leon & Ada Campaign...Chris campaign was ok (but I felt I was playing COD game in chapter 2)...Jake Muller is the new character introduced & has many melee/fists attacks in his arsenal...Chapter 2 of Jake was brilliant (pure white & hand combat)...

So,according to my calculations any RE Fan will play this one for graphics only.

Well,I am not sad after completing & not so happy either but still its a one time play for sure & don't missout the 3D character models (CapCom is famous for this) ;)

gameranand

Living to Play
Finally started this game after such a long time in co-op mode. I must say that game is really good when played in co-op, ammo are not scarce that much as previous games and they are separate for both the players. What you see is yours, your partner's drops are separate from yours which is a good thing.

Easily worth the money I spent on it, Playing with [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] BTW. :p

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Finally started this game after such a long time in co-op mode. I must say that game is really good when played in co-op, ammo are not scarce that much as previous games and they are separate for both the players. What you see is yours, your partner's drops are separate from yours which is a good thing.

Easily worth the money I spent on it, Playing with [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] BTW. :p

good , try to finish whole campagin coop and not solo . Leon campaign is best followed by jake and then chris . After finishing you will unlock ada campaign .

gameranand

Living to Play
good , try to finish whole campagin coop and not solo . Leon campaign is best followed by jake and then chris . After finishing you will unlock ada campaign .

Yeah we will complete all the campaign. We basically bought the game together just to play co-op of this game. :)

DDIF

Custom User Title
Yep, gonna finish whole campaign and after that finish again with increased skill slots. They are going to launch RE5 this year with steamworks support, so gonna finish that campaign with [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] also.

gameranand

Living to Play
Yep, gonna finish whole campaign and after that finish again with increased skill slots. They are going to launch RE5 this year with steamworks support, so gonna finish that campaign with [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] also.

Sure I'll buy the game when it comes to 75% ASAP. :D

Top Bottom