Resident Evil 6

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ it's released for console platforms on 2nd Oct and Pc release date is Jan 2013 ( Steam )
Resident Evil 6 on Steam

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Done with all the 3 main campaign. Started Ada's campaign and don't think this is going to be very long. So far, I feel Leon's campaign had great atmosphere, Chris's had good boss battles and character development and Jake's was atrocious. Reviews are really being a bit harsh on the game. However, the QTE bashing is justified. It's seriously over done and should have been reduced.

quan chi

mortal kombat
People who are first in the series may like it but if you are a hardcore RE fan you will find it irritating.Had they made this one similar to RE 5 then also i would have thought of getting it.But i am least interested in this game.In my opinion its better to play RE4 again than playing this crap.After playing the demo i thought jakes chapter would be something to go for but that too flunked miserably.Crapcom thought a game like this will cater larger audience.But they forgot that cod 4 is a cliche now.Moreover in a survial horror do we really need these stupid QTEs.Honestly there was no need of those 4 characters.They were wasted.

The only good things in this game :- You can now move while shooting & some kickass melee actions.

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
In a typical five-minute stretch, you might watch a cutscene, walk for five seconds, trigger another cutscene, open a door, perform a quick-time event, view another cutscene, shoot some mutated freaks, and then do nothing while you wait for your co-op partner to finish some task or another before you can continue on,These problems infiltrate all four of Resident Evil 6's campaigns

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
This game dont deserve to be played on pc . Even after release they didnot gave a proper pc release date . Development of the pc version started much later after console version was finished . Capcom , i know you care less for pcgamers but no thanks i dont want to play it especially in november when tons of other good games are coming

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ justa good business policy .. price of console copies are much higher than pc platform and many people have both the console and pc .. so why not make extra money by creating a BiG hype and sell the game on the console platform first ? This is the only reason why ( like some other recent games ) this game is released for console first .. anyway, Jan 2013 is a long wait ......

If its better than RE5 then thats more than enough explanation for me to play this one.

same here ;-)

I have played on RE4 and RE5. So for me, it's easily better than RE5, but can't touch RE4 in anyway.
Better than RE 5? Are you mad? Resident evil 5 is far better.This is a joke infront of RE 5.I have completed two campaigns and its pathetic.leon's campaign tries very hard to become RE 4.But falls flat on its face.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I remembered playing re4 when i was in class 9 . Me and my small sister use to play together . It was my first zombie game , so i use to be a little scar playing it . It was my third game that i have completed after spiderman ( with cheats - i think it was 'lancer') and call of duty 4 . It took around 1 month to complete the game ( 19.5 hour - wow i still remember the stats) . My favourite scene was when the dog that we save early in the game came in one of the chapter where we fight a big monster and helps us . I was like , where the hell he came from . Then i remembered , it was the same dog that i saved early . Those were the good old days . I wish there could be a resident evil game just like re4

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
even I've many good memories with RE4 : it was the first game in which I learned for shooting I've to stand still .. first I hated this and then I liked it and the ending part was also awesome - after defeeating the last boss the escape of Ashely and Leon on the speedboat ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
Well TBH I have some sour memories with that game. First thing was aiming with keyboard, I was like WTF. Then slowly I learned to like it.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Better than RE 5? Are you mad? Resident evil 5 is far better.This is a joke infront of RE 5.I have completed two campaigns and its pathetic.leon's campaign tries very hard to become RE 4.But falls flat on its face.

LOL! Are you high? Chris's campaign in this game alone beats the hell out of RE5. For one, Piers is a much better partner than the retarded Sheva. The storyline is much better. Inventory management is much refined and well transitioned. Weapons variety and upgrade, almost everything kicks the sh*t out of RE5. I'm not sure if you have noticed this, but even the character detailing and lighting effects are done extremely well for this game. The PC version should look amazing. Even if I dismiss Jake's campaign, we still have 3 campaigns which clearly have an edge over RE5. Resident Evil 5 was a good action game, but didn't have the slightest cue of a horror element being present.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
even I've many good memories with RE4 : it was the first game in which I learned for shooting I've to stand still .. first I hated this and then I liked it and the ending part was also awesome - after defeeating the last boss the escape of Ashely and Leon on the speedboat ;-)

Well TBH I have some sour memories with that game. First thing was aiming with keyboard, I was like WTF. Then slowly I learned to like it.

ye h ! When i installed the game and playd for the first time I didnot like it much ,After one month when i was very bored, I thought to try this game . But i played it with xbox 360 controller and it was much better experience .

Top Bottom