Resident Evil 6

Sujeet

Undead!!!
dyanmic dialogues doesnt necessarily point to multiple endings neither multiple endings corresponds to Rpg.
though they are common to rpg genre.

gameranand

Living to Play
I think dialogue system would be there to investigate abouj something if yot want or just jump directly in fight.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Its basically an action game so there should be some pretty fast system for conversation, that don't make it like a rpg or investigation.

Seems Something new and different.

They used a word "SEEMLESS".

Abhinav Gupta

Broken In
Resident Evil 4,I think is the best game(not for horror game lovers ,ofcourse) . It had kind of best graphics at the time of its release.Best storyline ,great characterization and it was not for mad joypad clickers.It had many blinders : good length(Include the extras),the dire need for ammo,outrageous dialogues,the frequent puzzles,right amount of villains,rewards for researchers,item handling in the suitcase,heavily upgradable weapons,shooting range for a change,two beautieas and the merchant. if anything is bad with it , it is graphics.CAPCOM fixed that in RE5 ,but messed up all other things.I want RE6 in RE4 style,otherwise most of the gamers' new love will be DEADSPACE.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Ok guys : some leaked contents >

1. New trailer leaked (link posted below, will post youtube later)

2. New Release date : 2 October 2012.

3. New virus named = Virus C

4. Albert Wesker's son is the third hero shown in first trailer.

5. Ada Wong returns.

TRAILER ANALYSIS (spoilers)

Here is youtube trailer
[youtube]nd8XYIVFptU[/youtube]

Last edited:
OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
^Yes and game has 3 campaigns, for each protagonist. You are free to choose your favorite Hero. (in my case its Leon:thumbs:)
So game is 3 times larger than re5.
All three campaigns ends in china.
This 'll be largest game of year , as devs said.

gameranand

Living to Play
Hmm....3 campaigns goes means long game. I mean even if you make one campaign 5-6 hrs long then you got 15-18 hrs long game.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
^They said an individual campaign is only a bit little compared to Whole Re5:-|
it'll be large.....

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Then Re6 must take about 10-12 hours.

As in previous game , there are mercenary and co-op too.

*www.el33tonline.com/images/cache/27202.jpg
*www.el33tonline.com/images/cache/27201.jpg
Leon's fan read this=>
EL33TONLINE: News - Captivate 2012: Resident Evil 6 gameplay, co-op and new game mode revealed

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
I think wesker's son has inherited his dad's powers but is in the good side.
Return of the zombies is a much better change since Re4 ( i hate those plaga parasite based ganados).

Besides my favorite character is chris cause he has a better build and seems better in combat situations. (my personal take). :razz:

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
I like Leon cause i like Re4 better than Re5.;-)

and Wesker's son named Jake Muller , has special blood which causes no effect of C and G virus on him.

Top Bottom