Require a Radio Software for Nokia 6630

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
there is nt software but if u wANT RADIO ON YOUR CELL THESE IS A HEAD SET IN WHIHC RADIO IS THERE U CAN BUY THAT IT CMES ONLY FOR 150 RS

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
those things don't work man, radio is hardware, not software, the most you can do is use gprs to transmit radio from websites....
oh and abt the head, its solid crap...

K

krazyfrog

There is no software for fm radio because you need built-in hardware for having fm radio. However there is a headset from Nokia that has built-in fm radio. You just connect it to your phone like regular headset and can listen to fm. (Nokia FM Radio Headset HS-2R). You'll get it at any authorized nokia dealer. When last heard it cost around 1.5k. Don't buy duplicate. They are horrible.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
@krazyfrog...
why they are horrible???
i want to buy 1 for my 3220.... but still not found an duplicate here...

Pathik

Google Bot
In the gprs cat.. There r mundu,virtual,n spod radio.. They need a igprs conn n a good speed tho

K

krazyfrog

Tech.Masti said:
@krazyfrog...
why they are horrible???
i want to buy 1 for my 3220.... but still not found an duplicate here...
They are horrible because of their disgusting quality (construction of headset as well as sound quality). Plus they don't have extra features like stereo sound and lcd display. Take my advice, buy original. Even if they are a little expensive, they're better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom