Request-Planet ke rakhwale Seeds

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
I am new to the computer and Internet form past 7 to 8 month. now i am in basic stage. also i want to learn much more. For that one day i am searching some computer related book in old books store . at that time i saw the Digit magazine june '10 issue and purchase that. after that i purchase digit magazine every month . In june '10 issue there is a article The Digit Tree Project . It is very good article for our environment. Also thanks to nokia 's Planetkerakhwale.com.
In this article there is discuss about two trees i.e. Jacaranda and Cassia Siamea is the fast growing tree .

Actually Bad lock for me the miss this opportunity to june'10 issue which is provide these tree's seeds provided free of cost. bad lock.

I request to All member of this forum if possible please anyone send me by post of these trees 's seed. i want to plant these tree in my village where lot of land free to plantation. i will pay the postal charges.

kindly if possible please please send me these seeds.

MOD EDIT: Address and Phone number removed. PM the poster for it.

You really shouldn't post a personal address like this in a forum, ask people to reply and then PM them your details. :)

p.s. oh and I have some seeds that are good in returns, but would be illegal to post them, or plant, or smoke... :-D

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
You really shouldn't post a personal address like this in a forum, ask people to reply and then PM them your details. :)

p.s. oh and I have some seeds that are good in returns, but would be illegal to post them, or plant, or smoke... :-D
Please Help me . I want to plant these trees. Please Please.
Thank You.

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Hello
friends ; Finally I got Jacaranda and Cassia Siamea seeds from Dehradun nursery.

*s10.postimage.org/acjefo8x1/seed1.jpg

*s10.postimage.org/8d2so9elh/seed2.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::razz::razz:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
..and you finally got your seeds,Congrats O.P now plant those seeds...
And Dont smoke seeds.its bad for your reproductive system!!

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
After one month, the first Generations Of Jacaranda and Cassia Siamea !!!!!

*s9.postimage.org/tal2ms2rf/02082012380.jpg *s9.postimage.org/od7i1o0sb/02082012381.jpg *s9.postimage.org/svee7i67v/02082012382.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Flake

Linux User
WTF.. you are alive? :eek:

also this is a old post so better PM him
Why PM? I think everyone must be interested to know about the fate of those seeds/saplings/trees. This thread is not like other old technology threads which become obsolete or go out of context after a few years.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Why PM? I think everyone must be interested to know about the fate of those seeds/saplings/trees. This thread is not like other old technology threads which become obsolete or go out of context after a few years.

Agreed. I am curious too. :D

Top Bottom