-={ Request for Tutorials here .. }=-

ycr007

Broken In
Can We Have a Tutorial on How to Create "Dynamic" Signatures and Implementing them in the Forum Signatures?

I know that Image Siggies aren't allowed here but I'm thinking of using them on a Diff Board.U remember those Danasoft Siggies that Show the IP address and OS etc...Something on those lines......I aalready created the Image file and have it as a php Extension....How do i Upload it here?

Better Still a Complete Tutorial Would be Helpful.

I found One HERE
But Could'nt Properly Understand it.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Could a tutorial be posted on how to customize or enance the looks of a mandrake Linux desktop to something else be shown. Having lots of troubles with it :(

rohanbee

Padawan
Do we have a Tutorial for computer hardware? what i mean is diy's for assembling pc's and other pheripherals etc??

M

_mAkA_

Make a live windows XP cd

kl_ravi said:
Hi friends,

Please give me a step by step guidance to create a windows XP live CD.

PS:- I have searched through the entire forum for the key word "Windows XP live CD" and didn't find anything. :)

Hey dude you can't made a live Windows XP CD coz the installed file in total will occupy more than 1 gb space in your computer. But if you can make a seperate cd which has capacity more that 1 GB space than I can teach you.

M

_mAkA_

Re: Adding SUB-TITLES

ravi.raman said:
I have a movie in .avi format, but it is in a different language. I have also have the subtitles in *.sub and *.txt format. I do not know how to add them. Please help me.

Hey man I don't know either. if you get answer please reply me.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Re: Adding SUB-TITLES

_mAkA_ said:
ravi.raman said:
I have a movie in .avi format, but it is in a different language. I have also have the subtitles in *.sub and *.txt format. I do not know how to add them. Please help me.

Hey man I don't know either. if you get answer please reply me.
Hey _mAkA_......
STOP spamming.......
Don't post craps if you don't have a solution.............

aadipa

Padawan
Re: Make a live windows XP cd

_mAkA_ said:
kl_ravi said:
Hi friends,

PS:- I have searched through the entire forum for the key word "Windows XP live CD" and didn't find anything. :)

Hey dude you can't made a live Windows XP CD coz the installed file in total will occupy more than 1 gb space in your computer. But if you can make a seperate cd which has capacity more that 1 GB space than I can teach you.

Do u know Bart PE Builder????? google for it and u will get answer.

goobimama

 Macboy

Use BS player to play the avi file along with the subtitle file.

goobimama

 Macboy
I just bought two network cards and cable to connect my two PCs, but all I found that I suck at networking. Both computers use windows xp sp2 but still, something isn't working. So maybe someone could post a beginners guide to networking and some troubleshooting tips....please

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
guyz... how to xtract animations directly form a vob file.. i.e. convert parts of a vob file to animated gif ... as we can import parts of an mpg file in ImageReady to animated gif.

trigger

Journeyman
kl_ravi said:
Hi friends,

here is the link ...

*www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

aadipa

Padawan
Dipen01 said:
How to connect a PATA HDD to laptop(USB cable , network card present)..
Best is to get external HDD case with USB interface, may cost Rs. 700~1200. Then you can connect that HDD to USB port.

Charley

Just Do It
I wish someone cud post a tuts on how to setup a website free or paid for e.g free sms, search engine, etc.

naru

Broken In
Can anyone post a tutorial on how to use newsgroups??

And if any Indian ISP offers this service??

And if it's any good???

Thnx.

taken

Journeyman
excel cell locking via VB scripring at run time????

hi,

i have this particular question.

how can a cell be locked via VB scriprting in excel. to say, Cell A1 must be locked if cell B1's value is less then (or any other conditions), say 35. also, depending upon some condition, can the whole range of cells say renge(A1:A40) also be locked???

as such the only way what am doing is: select the cell - format - cells - protection tab - check mark locked. this is manual setting, can this work be done programatically??? that is what am on to.

i have tried by going to all the things like VB's programming codes that i can go but just cant get the result.

any help will be truely appreciated.

taken

Top Bottom