-={ Request for Tutorials here .. }=-

Broken In
HI, can nebody tell me how to display " Empty Recent Documents" option in the context menu on right cliking the "recent documnts" option in "start menu".
As like in vista this option comes by default. so can ne1 help me????
i think there must b sum haking to do this.

avtarkaint

Broken In
please any one provide me the tutorial for USF-5 flashing software for mobiles i have purchased it since 6 months but dont know to use it plz guide me friends without damaging my mobile. its includes 12 cds & 90 mobiles cables.

my email id ia avtarkaint@yahoo.com

karmanya

Journeyman
can someone give me 2 tutorials i need one for LISP for beginners. If someone could point me in the right direction.plus im creating a magazine its small scale only about 4-5 pages so whats the best way to put it on the net? i was thinkin of makin an independent site as i need to retain the layout and dont want to just use a pdf

netguy

In To The World
Convert dat files to mpeg formats..!

I have a lot of video cd format files ie dat files...
i want to convert and write them to dvds
atleast tell me a software that can help me to convert them in to mpeg files

thnax in advance.....

caje143

Journeyman
Hi there,

Well i have got the tutorial for creating a Windows XP Pro Bootable CD with Service Pack 2 integerated with it.. now my query is that i want to create
a Windows XP Bootable DVD with MS OFFICE 2007, Nero, Windows Media Player 11, System Drivers (Important ones like Graphic Drivers, Modem Drivers, Motherboard Drivers etc) and also some other necessary softwares...

well is it possible to create this DVD make it bootable and also i want all these applications that i have mentioned above to be installed automatically, i.e. once i install XP, i want all the drivers and softwares also to be installed...

i already have NLITE with me.. Can you'll suggest me as to how to create this above mentioned DVD?

i have already created a WINDOWS XP with Service Pack2 integrated installation(Unattended)..

Help me with the above situation..

Thanks

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Tutorial Websites Required..

Can anyone suggest some tutorial sites on designing a Website through Dreamweaver right from basic layout to advanced ones......

poorlyduck

Broken In
does anybody know ho to make the gadget for the sidebar, I made a design for pc options (turn off, hybernate, lock, log off and mute) but I need help in how to transfrom it to a desktop gadget. thank you.

*img230.imageshack.us/img230/6606/pcoptionsxd7.png

enticer86

Stay Silent!
HOW to surf PC internet on cell model Nokia 5200?

i shud btter ask :
How to Create a wireless Internet connection between your device and laptop/PC.

Last edited:

netguy

In To The World
Dial up problems!!!

Hi all!
I use bsnl's dial up internet....
I have a firewall installed on my computer..
when ever I observe my net speed is get slowed down
i can see tat a process called..."Generic Host process for Win 32 service "
and it uses most of the band width

and most of my band width is used by it

wat is this thing and how could i get rid of this....could some one help me

thanx in advance

jyoti_ranjan87

Right off the assembly line
would anyone please tell me how to create an xp cd that will have all my mother board drivers included..so that i dont have to go for installing drivers after installing xp

hahahari

In the zone
Triple boot XP,VIsta and Ubuntu.XP and vista in a single HDD and ubuntu in another HDD!!

Pls someone make a tut for this.

and how to remove vista frm a dual boot of Vista and XP :((

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Can anyone post a HTML code for adding a bookmark image on a webpage ...so that when clicked it adds the webpage to Favourites for IE,bookmark for OPERA and FIREFOX....

Mrinal Mohit

Broken In
Tutorial for School Database Project

Hey guys, i gotta make a project on my school. it's gonna be a map which shows which teacher should be in which class room a la a static Marauder's Map.

I think this is how it would work : A database would store all teacher's timetables. When the user enters a day and a period, then a map with all classes marked on it, will show the teacher in the respective room.

For e.g. say teacher XYZ goes to class IX-A in the 2nd period on Tuesday.
Then, when the user queries for Tuesday - 2nd period, XYZ will show up on IX-A on the map.

I have very little previous experience with DBMS's and programming. Can some1 tell me how to go about it

Top Bottom