-={ Request for Tutorials here .. }=-

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Hello Friend Can You Please Give Me An advice Of How To Create Keyboard Or Mouse Functionally Flash Games

Broken In
Could u plz tell me "HOW TO HIDE A FOLDER"? dont tell me the trick using "ALT+<code>" thats prety much old. tell me the one which doesnt use a third party s/w.

nagarjun_424

Journeyman
Can anyone give me a link to a tutorial on how to make a simple camera (digital or normal roll camera)?

I looked on google, but could not find any. I would prefer the digital one!

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
make a camera!!! really!!!

i guess u could look into amature film cam kits but they are expensive and barely available.
*scientificsonline.com/images/250/30{}30392-76.eps.jpg
sample

but if ur aim is to learn optics then u should try building a telescope 1st
lenses are available easily

but if u r looking for film chemistry or photo mechanics(behaviour of light specific to imaging) etc then u should prob join a certification course

u can also start by making a pin hole camera

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
Which is the best book for SAP and for Mainframes for a beginner in computers. My friend did B.tech in electronics and has very little programming knowledge.

Which one is better to go for ? SAP or mainframes?

mneo

Broken In
Rollercoaster said:
no... thatz called hijacking. and illigal in most forms of usage

Well i know thats calld HIJACKING from my antispyware manual......anyway no illegal stuff ....But this can be really useful in some cases & i mean this in a gud way

Thanx 4replying

assddd

Broken In
please give a tutorial for how to increase download speed with megaupload.
i hate downloading in the speed of 20 kb/s.

mneo

Broken In
NucleusKore said:
I would like to learn javascript. Where can I start. IS there any good book/site? Thanks

*w3schools.com/

It contains many tuts including that of javascript.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
can someone plz give a detailed tutorial on how to rip a dvd to avi format using GordianKnot rip pack (its quite complicated)

davinci

wid million core procesor
pls post a tutorial on making audio(mp3) dvd that can be played on a dvd player(Sony DVD Hi-Fi)

a_meet18

Right off the assembly line
Dear All,

I need the Corel Draw 10 Tutorial but in a single file so that I can print it in one shot.

Pls advice me the link or any trick thorugh which I can get it printed in one shot from corel's help. Aur just let me know the site frm where I can get it..

Thanks !

Top Bottom