-={ Request for Tutorials here .. }=-

My problem is that: I have just installed my windows XP sp2(illegal copy) on my laptop & after that I hide my “c: drive & enabled un access to my D: drive for any user” through registry from my administrator account (which is made by the software itself at the time of installation).

But, now even I can’t be able to access my drives from my administrator account & when I like to access them the following line came in front of me è

“This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator.”

Now can you please tell me up that how I can able be able to access my computer freely from my administrator account & if I can’t access these hidden drives then what is the meaning of the administrator account.

Can you help me up with this problem ????
plzz plzz reply soooon.

mtech84

Broken In
hi group... plz guide step by step..how i connect nokia 6600 with airtelll to pc...for internet connection...my bluetooth... is issc bluetooth device..

Suhas M

Broken In
Can anyone please give a tutorial on c/c++. Could you make it basic as i have absolutely no experience in programming.

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail
{ Request for Tutorials here .. }=-

Can somebody please post a tutorial on how to set the graphic equalizer in wmp11,

S

spykids_666

hello guys,
it has been some years, but there was this guy who had created a home security system, which will show you on the computer which door is opened and other stuff,
this was in digit mag some years back so i dont know how he was. but i need that info on how he did this, does anyone know about it
please help me,
thanks

aadipa

Padawan
spykids_666 said:
hello guys,
it has been some years, but there was this guy who had created a home security system, which will show you on the computer which door is opened and other stuff,
this was in digit mag some years back so i dont know how he was. but i need that info on how he did this, does anyone know about it
please help me,
thanks
I think it was [deXter] who did all that, don't remember, it was long time back. Haven't seen him online for long though...

int86

You'r Born Free
Tutorial for earing through Adsence.

This means that somebody should tell from A-Z. from getting a domain name, hosting ones own site. Maintaining it also. what steps to be taken to increase traffic. it should be in such a way all noobs in this forum should be able to get earnings .( thoughs it take long time and patience).
thoughs all these things are dealt here, but now all these should be in one place, easy to follow for everybody.

The tutorial may be of Day 1, Day 2, Day 3......... type.
the tutorials can also have more than contributors.

I think this going to be one of the best and widespread tutorials.

Bump..................

Last edited:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
tell me a guide where i can learn VB c++ java like that very simply
using videos and much more very easily :D

k_blues24

Journeyman
I want tips & tricks about cable modem (that probably known as broadband 256 KB/s, actual speed getting 30 KB/s) so I can increase my net speed of uploading as well as downloading.
Thank you

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
i want some tutorials for photoshop, such as cropping part of the image, adding a new background, making human eyes appear green. add cool hair, and adding a tattoo to the skin...thanks!

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
I would be thankful if u tell me how to make bootable dvd of windows xp.only xp coz i don't have other windows.i know the tutorial given in digit but its for all versions and kinda high level for me.So plz do this.

sre06

Broken In
is there anyone who can help me i have video problem so the problem is that i have a marriege movie that has a bad qulity of video i wanted to correct it that video has much brightness and many thing i want to correct so any suggest me how to do this pls if any one can do i will be thankfull to you

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
Can some1 guide me how to install linux on usb pen drive.I have no idea abt that.I have a 1gb pen drive.Plz tell which linux(i think that smaller one) should i install and how.I have athlon x2 3800+pc and another intel e6700 based and i need it for both.

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
The guide requires a thumb drive of 256 MB or larger, but other than that it should work on most USB drives. Also, in order to run Linux from your USB drive, your BIOS will have to support booting from your USB device, but most newer computers will be able to do this.

Having a full, lightweight operating system on your thumb drive could be very handy.

*www.lifehacker.com/software/linux/how-to-install-linux-on-a-usb-drive-160132.php

Top Bottom