-={ Request for Tutorials here .. }=-

k_mridul

Broken In
hi frnz

i know C++ upto some extent becoz i studied it in my schools.
and now in my col i need to learn C and Data Structure but i dont have time to go thru whole book so i want some tutorial or any link that can help me learn C in contrast with C++

i know that many things in C & C++ are common but even then many things have different syntax or approach, so i want those uncommon things mentioned side by side so that i can learn faster and in much easier way.

i hope someone could help me ..... as i need it as soon as possible

thanks in advance

Ankit Agrawal

Broken In
Re: -=communication between computer and mobiles

I want the tut... of communication between mobiles and computers;if I want to send data from mobile to computer through a sms from other mobile and computer resoponding to that message.I wam tot know the communicating commands about bus knowledge etc...

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
k_mridul said:
hi frnz

i know C++ upto some extent becoz i studied it in my schools.
and now in my col i need to learn C and Data Structure but i dont have time to go thru whole book so i want some tutorial or any link that can help me learn C in contrast with C++

i know that many things in C & C++ are common but even then many things have different syntax or approach, so i want those uncommon things mentioned side by side so that i can learn faster and in much easier way.

i hope someone could help me ..... as i need it as soon as possible

thanks in advance

i had similar guide in pdf lying in computer for c users.now i have rapidshared it.here is the link.*rapidshare.de/files/17335321/C___Tutorial_for_C_Users.PDF.html

if u find it useful pls do increase my reputation(by clicking the balance icon of this post)

regards,
Gary

leanpaws

Broken In
Sound Editing/Engineering

hi there,

i need to do sound editing for a band. (basically mixing tracks, adding some effects like reverb etc.)

could someone please suggest software for editing and also put up a tutorial regarding the same.

also a tutorial on hardware involved in recording/playback would be great.

thanks,
leanpawS

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
can anyone give tutorial with part peices for building asmall Radio Transmitter for testing purpose. (just as a study)

Mateusz Matusiak

Right off the assembly line
damnthenet said:
Can anyone help me out on this?
How to burn a video dvd from many vcds(from .dat format)?

Well, that isn't hard. Those dat files are mpg files. Simple copy them to the HDD and rename to mpg. Next you can create a DVD movie compilation or join the mpg files into one :)

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
@manoranjan sahoo

For integrating SP into Windows XP, u can use nLite s/w:
nLite Home Page

And for Resource Hacker tutorials, we hv already a thread running:
TUTORIAL: List of Files to be hacked using Resource Hacker!

zuala77

Broken In
Overclocking Athlon 64X2 4200+

Hi....i have tried everything that i know.......i recently brought a dual core cpu.....and i want to overclock it.............i am running at 2.4GHz iwth temps 29-39 idle and stable.....with prime95.......i would like to get to 2.6ghz...and what are the thing that i need to do

Top Bottom