-={ Request for Tutorials here .. }=-

e-freak

Broken In
Gaming in Linux

I would like to request a tutorial for gaming on Linux...the straight way...as well as thru wine.

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
Re: Gaming in Linux

e-freak said:
I would like to request a tutorial for gaming on Linux...the straight way...as well as thru wine.

From what we saw at GLUG meet, i think we can do R&D ourselves, write a tutorial and give to digit to publish. What say?

help_me

Broken In
helo there...

i wanna learn web programming.. i know many of u out there r masters in it.. well i html, a bit of java script... and i can also work on adobe illustrator, photoshoop, flash, dreamweaver.. so i was thinkin of learn web programming.. .can any body form u plz provide me with the tutorials.. well websites will also do.. and if u know from anywhere i can print it. it wud be gr8... also plz help me as wht shd i learn first... thankz in advance....

priyobrata

Right off the assembly line
Add some photoshop cs 2 tutorial. i need intermediate tutorial. especially related with photos for print.

avil

Right off the assembly line
WML Tutorials Urgent

hi
needed WML tutorials can anyone suugest a few sites from where I can download a few of them.Tried Searching but not fruitfull.Please help me out.

bharat_r

In the zone
hmmm.....my topic on Maya tutorials got locked.
I wanted a site which provides video tutorials.

I was asked to request here!
Can any of u guys here make a video tutorial on maya???

:) :( :) :(

akshar

Broken In
How to make my own O.S.

I have written a very simple assembly language program. I can convert it to machine language too.

I want someone to tell me how can I store it on a floppy and boot through it. By booting i mean how the program will get loaded into memory and executed?

Can you provide me any links where I will get more information?

May be my concepts are not clear but you can help me.

aadipa

Padawan
Re: How to make my own O.S.

akshar said:
I want someone to tell me how can I store it on a floppy and boot through it. By booting i mean how the program will get loaded into memory and executed?

Which OS r u considering? If it is DOS based like Win9x, u can add the entry to autoexec.bat file. If it is NT based, add it to startup registry.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Heh, no. The dude means to Boot into his program. Is this what you were asking?
*www.ata-atapi.com/hiwdos.htm

chinmay

Journeyman
Well, I was just thinkin how about a tutorial on tweaking Zone Alarm.

As all of us know that Zone Alarm is the best firewall if tweaked properly and on its default settings it just sits on the comp draining resources.

Yeah, I know anyone can tweak it with a bit of patience and time but most of us are too lazy to do so ..

Only if a 'Braniac' or a well informed member like swatkat, enoonmai, etc. could make such tutorial it would helpful for everyone on the forum ( mine is already tweaked :p )

Guyz are you watching :p ?

adityaksharma

Broken In
Setting UP a WebServer On Linux (FC3)

i plan to start a webserver on linux (FC3 , if that makes a difference )and start a forum on the college lan i read Geek Rohits tut but it is for hosted sites and i am like really new at this and sort of a bummer so please spell out everything to me in the tut .if sumone can guide me or point me to a website that does the same i'd be really happy

thanks

Top Bottom