Reputation System [Feedback]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahim

Married!
The way it is implemented shows how 'interested' the mods really are with the Reputation System. I would request the mods to scrap it all together for you are making it a half-baked cookie out of it.

azzu

AJJU
The way it is implemented shows how 'interested' the mods really are with the Reputation System. I would request the mods to scrap it all together for you are making it a half-baked cookie out of it.

+1
a big no for Rep system

Vartul

Thit!I fogot my pathword!
Uh..I was looking for the Reputation System [Feedback] thread. Looks like I got lost.Anyone knows where it is?

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ if it doesn't make a difference why everybody is having problem with it?
perhaps the most sensible post here. :)

Perhaps you used it only once. The moderators have used it more than the people did. :/

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Guys we had a democratic discussion regarding this, and the votes did not tilt in any sections favor. We chose the middle-way to keep all happy. If people are discontented, when ever we open this again for voting--they can hope/vote for their discretion being implemented.

Though we appreciate the feedback...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom