Report Spammers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I wonder the same.

DONE BTW.

So is this thread proving effective in controlling more spam or not ?
I may need another mod to take over from 16/5/2009 to 23/5/2009 (end points included) since I am going away on vacation to a place without internet.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Regarding the thread may I suggest to you MHG that you should flag those posts whom you have dealt with? Replying with Done is OK but it may lead to confusion if there are too many Reports all at once.
Maybe you should edit the report post with DONE? Or maybe just delete the report post just to keep the thread clean?
Just a suggestion.

Regarding the thread may I suggest to you MHG that you should flag those posts whom you have dealt with? Replying with Done is OK but it may lead to confusion if there are too many Reports all at once.
Maybe you should edit the report post with DONE? Or maybe just delete the report post just to keep the thread clean?
Just a suggestion.
When I reply done, I mean all above posts (above my post that is) are done.

Editing takes time.

Do you know that all reported posts go to special threads each in a special section which need to be locked each time they are dealt with ?

Thats soooo damn time consuming when the no. of complaints gets high.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I wonder how long would you keep doing this mundane task. Anyway kudos to you. (not to mention thanks)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=76835
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=76824
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=76823
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=76804

And each of the again from Programming Forum :(

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?find=lastposter&f=59
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=76467
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=76801
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=76783

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom