Replacement fan for my Graphics Card

Mycroft2046

Broken In
I have a XFX Radeon HD5750 which has a wobbly fan. I have scoured the internet for a replacement fan, but cannot find one at a reasonable price. This is the picture of the graphics card: 575XZMF32354x312.jpg

I live in Kolkata. Can anyone tell me where I can find a fan or cooling solution at a reasonable price, online or at the local market?

Minion

Conversation Architect
I am not sure but i don't think you will find replacement fan.Try XFX service center though they may have some solution.

OP
M

Mycroft2046

Broken In
XFX service centre in Kolkata is Rashi Peripherals who are notorious for their uncooperative attitude. Will a laptop heatsink do the job?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
XFX service centre in Kolkata is Rashi Peripherals who are notorious for their uncooperative attitude. Will a laptop heatsink do the job?
Replace your present gpu heatsink with any after market heatsink from cooler master like CM Hyper 103 @ 1.5k

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

supergamer

supa supa
Just remove the old fan (just the fan, not the heatsink).
Buy a cheap 20/- 80mm fan and slap it on top of that hole. Make sure the wind direction is same as previous fan.

It's not sensible to spend too much cash to fix this kind of gpu.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Wont CM Hyper 103 be way too big for a GPU?

Use this CPU Cooler as it is small and cheap also:D : DeepCool Gamma Archer -525.

Link:Amazon.in: Buy Deepcool Gamma Archer CPU Cooler 120 mm Universal CPU Cooler (PC) Online at Low Prices in India | DEEPCOOL Reviews & Rating

Top Bottom