Remove 3G modem in Win7

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
I have Huawei 3G modem. after disconnected internet , i want to remove my modem . but i couldn't remove it. this problem faced only Win7. in case win XP it perfectly removed. please help me how to resolve this problem. thank you.

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Ramakanta:- Is creating thread your hobby ?:p
off-topics:: :offtopic:
i have a problem that i want to share in forum. if i will not discuss my problem then how to solved all these problem that in my.
if you have any problem then, why not you tell the Admin to closed this websites. :bananana:

pratyush997

Inactive
Do you think it's a problem?
BTW ain't the the Huawei modem utility got any option like the Tata photon + got
*i.imgur.com/H8MQU0R.png

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
:offtopic:
Yes , this problem is mine , may be not for you..

there is no option in huawei modem like tata photon+

pratyush997

Inactive
(Off-Topic) Is replying to every post and increasing the post count your hobby???
Was quoting my post your hobby? Post count may matters for you, not me

(Off-Topic) Is replying to every post and increasing the post count your hobby???
Was quoting my post your hobby? Post count may matters for you, not me

:offtopic: Yes , this problem is mine , may be not for you.. there is no option in huawei modem like tata photon+
Do what post no. 2 says

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
You don't really need to 'safely remove' 3G modem.
Safe remove is important and must use for storage devices cause they may have some delayed writing feature or pending writing/modifyinh. It is not important for a modem. Just yank the modem out of USB slot.

pratyush997

Inactive
You don't really need to 'safely remove' 3G modem.
Safe remove is important and must use for storage devices cause they may have some delayed writing feature or pending writing/modifyinh. It is not important for a modem. Just yank the modem out of USB slot.
OP might've got a SD card in USB Modem! :D

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Then it can be another scenario. He didn't mention it, and that means there is no memory device inside modem.
Let him reply. ;)

yes , there is a memory card slot . but i have no memory card inserted in side the modem !!

gameranand

Living to Play
If you insert a memory card in the slot then you'll get the safety remove icon but if you don't then you do as d6bmg said. :)

Top Bottom