Reliance Internet Hacked By Anonymous India..and also BIG Cinemas Hacked, Crucial Information Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Reliance Internet Hacked By Anonymous India..and also BIG Cinemas Hacked, Crucial Information Le

cool story bro
this is the reason I dont trust giving my Credit Card details to yindian sites, have irrational fear that it wudnt be really secure from their end, and now it turns out that it wasnt that irrational.
Pretty much same here.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Re: Reliance Internet Hacked By Anonymous India..and also BIG Cinemas Hacked, Crucial Information Le

^Harden Up: Can We Break Your Password With Our GPUs? : Need A Locksmith?

Then go after GTX580,590,680; HD6970,6990,7970 owners. :evil:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why to blame yindian sites for this? Its well known that these guys can hack foreign sites too. We have had plethora of examples.
Every thing which is so called 'yindian' does not sucks.

LOL the mods and some members have been seriously influenced by Ico's 'ways',atleast in name.

I dont see any harm in using the term India.or Indian
LOL you wont be saving yourself from the blame of offending some less Evolved fellow citizens of your own country.

Face it.:wink:
It's important for you both to read my thesis here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1579858-post13.html

Somtimes I also use the word Indian metamorphically for Yindians. For example, with reference to culture.

Then go after GTX580,590,680; HD6970,6990,7970 owners. :evil:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/hacks-jai...-brute-forcing-cpu-vs-gpu-quick-overview.html

:p

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V

Awesome.. Go Anonymous.. we, the Internet community are with you.. Time to hack Airtel I think :p

Sujeet

Undead!!!

It's important for you both to read my thesis here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1579858-post13.html

Somtimes I also use the word Indian metamorphically for Yindians. For example, with reference to culture.

Thats quite a thesis.

Cleared my doubts over use of Yindia and Yindian by YOU.
Still most of others are mixing it up well into a nasty Cocktail. IMO.
Here.Last PAGE.

Could have used "Asli Indian" in Place of "Yindian".;)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/hacks-jai...-brute-forcing-cpu-vs-gpu-quick-overview.html

100+Parallel Processors Vs. 2-6 Core.:p
Results are Obvious.:wink:

Last edited:

lordirecto

In the zone

It is hilarious that only Reliance is getting hacked. Most ppl dont seem to know what is happening.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Okay my friend(who was a hacker) said opindia is not run by anonymous

Sujeet

Undead!!!

Okay my friend(who was a hacker) said opindia is not run by anonymous

No One Can Tell That.;)

BTW Anonymous is not a specific Hacker group or organization.

Its a mononym.
Anyone induldged in activities that matches their actions and abiding to certain loose guidlines can call himself
Anonymous.

Meme born out of Blog-Comment culture.

BTW Luzsec was Grandaddy of Anonymous.;

Romeo420

Banned

yes few days ago this problem was major in most of the connections.

doomgiver

Warframe

BTW Luzsec was Grandaddy of Anonymous.;

totally wrong.
lulzsec was a group of punks who thought they could get lulz by doing useless high profile defacings.

they were neither supported nor related in any way to anon. (except they were kicked out by them).

history, look it up. oh wait, its not available on wikipedia. too bad.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

cool story bro
this is the reason I dont trust giving my Credit Card details to yindian sites, have irrational fear that it wudnt be really secure from their end, and now it turns out that it wasnt that irrational.

Use COD wherever you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom