Reliance Broadband blocking Torrent sites

pratik385

In the zone
Hi guys, i recently got Reliance Broadband connection. 25gb-12mbps and later 1mbps plan. Every thing was going great, getting great speed but now today when i tried to open piratebay or kat the message appears as "This site has been blocked as per instructions from the department of telecom"

Anyone facing similar problem? Any solution

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Not weird. Yesterday a classmate called me at night panicking why is this happening. I told him its nothing new.
He is on Reliance 3g by the way :wink:

pratyush997

Inactive
Department of Telecom (DOT) India Blocks File Sharing Sites Can I Download torrents via uTorrent in BSNL broadband??

sundar19

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys, i recently got Reliance Broadband connection. 25gb-12mbps and later 1mbps plan. Every thing was going great, getting great speed but now today when i tried to open piratebay or kat the message appears as "This site has been blocked as per instructions from the department of telecom"

Anyone facing similar problem? Any solution

yeah man even i got it started few months ago when airtel starte blocking so sad even video websites like vimeo is blocked its not fair :(

wahab

Dont worry dudes..

It is only blocked in india! :D

that means...use Proxy sites and change your ip to somewhere else and browse torrent sites!

Happy Torrenting! :D

Wahab The Software Engineer! ;)

lazylord

much easier way
You can use
KPROXY - Free Anonymous Web Proxy - Anonymous Proxy

opens any site blocked by isp :p

AVT

Clueless Noob
Demonoid isn't blocked.:-?. And using opera browser you can use piratebay too.
Reliance and the government would need to come up with something better.:-D

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
just replace your DNS with Google DNS.
all your websites will be working hopefully.............

Last edited:

RBX

In the zone
I replaced http with https and most of the sites have started working again, see if that works for you.

Top Bottom