Check out these too.

Plantronics Gamecom 308 Wired Gaming Headset - Plantronics : Flipkart.com

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Check out these too.

Plantronics Gamecom 308 Wired Gaming Headset - Plantronics : Flipkart.com

less reviews on the internet any experience on this.

On the other day i went to Philips arena, they dont have stock of SHG7980 but had this
Buy Philips SHG7210/10 Over-Ear Headphone with Mic (Black) Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

and they priced me 1900 :shock:

SunE

Professional Newbie
How was the sound quality of Philips? Did you buy it for 1900 or just got the quote?

Plantronics is a well known brand when it comes to headsets. Try to search for 307 model reviews. 308 is a successor to that. I think the 308 is really good for it's price since it does come with 40mm drivers, cloth based pads(comfortable for longer usage compared to leather based ones especially in the summer) and noise cancelling microphone.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
How was the sound quality of Philips? Did you buy it for 1900 or just got the quote?

Plantronics is a well known brand when it comes to headsets. Try to search for 307 model reviews. 308 is a successor to that. I think the 308 is really good for it's price since it does come with 40mm drivers, cloth based pads(comfortable for longer usage compared to leather based ones especially in the summer) and noise cancelling microphone.

I didn't buy he was quoting 700 more.

Will look for 307 reviews

Top Bottom