Reliable Gaming Headset for ~1.5K

amjath

Human Spambot
Hi guys,

I want a gaming headset for online gaming at around 1500. Please suggest a reliable headset

$hadow

Geek in making
There is a sale going on fk as I speak, check out a few headphones, I am not able to suggest coz fk is not opening today for me.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Thanks, I found this.
Jbl t250si how is it. There is no other headset with mic

- - - Updated - - -

How about this?
PLANTRONICS .Audio 355

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Jbl t250si seems better for value to me if comfortable with on the ear design.

My frnd had good exp with plantronics Audio 360 but no idea about 355 model.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
I'm okay with on ear

- - - Updated - - -

plantronics Audio 360 is nit available in india

SunE

Professional Newbie
Check out Philips SHG7980. About 1.7k on Amazon. Comes with noise cancelling mic and USB connector.

SunE

Professional Newbie
How is the headset overall. Bass, gaming, for movies

From the reviews that I've read and seen on YT, the bass is good thanks to the 40mm drivers being used. I've been personally looking to get a headset for just gaming purposes since I already have Sennheiser HD 203 and Mi Piston for other things. It should be adequate for most stuff I think and if you can set it up to your liking using that Razer surround software I guess performance will be good.

Also these headphones are actually cheaper here in India but in other countries it's quite a bit more expensive and it's quality is often compared to the Logitech G230.

As Nerevarine has posted, do post a short review of whatever you buy :)

$hadow

Geek in making
How is the headset overall. Bass, gaming, for movies

Do not intend to use these for more than 3 hours+ on a single usage. You have to give your ears rest after some times since they became uncomfortable to use but overall it is a great pair of headphones.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Do not intend to use these for more than 3 hours+ on a single usage. You have to give your ears rest after some times since they became uncomfortable to use but overall it is a great pair of headphones.

Yeah i know this, prolonged usage of headphone/headset causes algae/bacterial infection

$hadow

Geek in making
okay anyway i will stick to Philips

Good choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait get these instead *www.flipkart.com/philips-shl3300bk-00-dj-headphones/p/itmdxrt2ryxusrwt?pid=ACCDXRTFZH7A9Z3M&offer=b%3Amp%3Ac%3A031a6bb924.&ref=L%3A-4279014873069892977&srno=b_11

SunE

Professional Newbie
Good choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait get these instead Philips SHL3300BK/00 DJ Headphones Price in India - Buy Philips SHL3300BK/00 DJ Headphones Online - Philips : Flipkart.com

These seem like a good pair but it's not a headset. No mic is available.

Top Bottom