REGISTERING Windows Xp Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

pradipudhaya

Broken In
Hello guys my Hp Pavilion t760i came bundled with the Xp home sp2 edition. I need to REGISTER it. But after my pc collects all the information, it needs to call the MS server tro the phone to register the details. Is there any way to REGISTER it without making a call? Thank you.

rohanbee

Padawan
Why would you want to make a call when you can easily register on the internet??

it is the easiest thing to do in the world. First of all it keeps reminding you and then you follow whatever instructions like name address etc etc to do...

If you still can't manage it then i can e-mail you a step- by step process if you want.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
i think u can have that link when u install the product itself..., it itself takes to the place to register....

rohanbee

Padawan
Yup, it will take you automatically to register and activate the windows, if you are not getting that meassage then something is wrong!!! or you do not have a legal version. Just guessing here!!

Tech&ME

Banned
well guys even i tried to register by calling (regwiz /r) but couldnot connect to microsoft since the no. is not working. "This facility is not available on my telephone". What do i do? I want to register can anyone help?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
this is already discussed, above..., u can also register thro internet .
"i think u can have that link when u install the product itself..., it itself takes to the place to register...."

Tech&ME

Banned
Well! I don't think we are talking about activated windows here. What we are talking about is how can we register with microsoft the copy of Windows XP which is preinstalled on our PC. Further as i told u i tried to call on this number which the regwiz /r gives 0008006501155 but this is an international number and my telephone is not set to dial international number. What i am asking from u guys is to either let me know any alternate number ( Indian city ) or let me know where can i actually register on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom