Registered Opera Versions Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vishal_bhatia87

How many of you like the opera? Anybody has the registered version?

Topic Edited for more Relevance: Sourabh

aadipa

Padawan
i have reg. version, gr8 browser, very good speed... but not using it.

Maxthon feels light on my system.

I have a regged version of Opera on my mobile. And a trial on my PC. But I use Firefox as it's quite similar (keyboard shortcuts, UI) to Internet Explorer (which I grew up on, but ditched due to sluggish behaviour).

You can try Opera demo for yourself. Only difference is the ad, which goes when you register.

-Keith

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I too have registered version of opera.. see this thread..

{Free license to use opera!}
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18862

But i too dont use it.. Firefox hai naa :D

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
if you have a Website
you could sign up for a affiliate program at Opera
by which you will have to put up a banner or a small button on your site
which when clicked at takes you to the opera site
such 250 clicks would enable you to get free registration
mind you no illegal clicking opera is quite strict about this ive seen so many people getting banned for this
i think Deep and yes Indyan have got thier registration this way
Opera Community

(lol ive signed up for this Program on 18th feb 05 and i have as yet 28 clicks hahaha a long way to go i say :))

mukul

Journeyman
i have one on my comp but its of my friend who bought it for his office work and i use it in his name and with his seek

version 7.52

ujjwal

Padawan
I have the free license they were giving out earlier, it holds uptill version 8.0 beta 3, which is what I use.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
drgrudge said:
No offense meant but is it a really good program worth waiting for 250 clicks?

well i too dont mean to hurt you or any firefox fan
but its your choice and i respect your choice
so for me its worth waiting 250 clicks
well i used Firefox before and i dont say its a bad browser at all
and by the way firefox is one browser that has helped millions of people save thier Pc's from scum,spam et all
thanks to all the hype people turned to firefox hence saving thier Pc's from scum
so with the bandwagon i too followed the herd used firefox,
thanks to pallabs constant fights used Opera and found Opera better
so as i said earlier here iam eagerly waiting for those 250 clicks
:D

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
I am a registered user of opera since july 2002. I think even a small change in interface make me more and more attached to it :!: . Opera is an addictive browser. But whatever it is I respect the choice you all make. Firefox is a simple browser and that will satisfy all the needs of many people and they don't need anything else 8). Even though Opera can be costomised to look like that much simple those with less technical knowledge can't do that. That is why my mom and dad never liked opera but liked the firefox and even IE :!:.
I think those people who like Opera for its functionalities may also wish to register it. And it worth 250 clicks :) . But will ads by google programme give some more money for 250 clicks, I dont know it.
:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom