Register Domains for 1.99$ at Godaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Register Domains for 1.99$ at Godaddy .

Use the following code you get it for 1.99 usd.
199test

Source: Register Domains for 1.99$ at Godaddy

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I hope the Renewal fees is not much like it was case with Yahoo 2$ domains.
Renewal at Yahoo is around 20$ per year.
But at Godaddy, you can renew for 6.99 - 7.5 $ using some promo code.

Great... Thanks a lot.. It's working.. Do you know how many days will it work?
Can't say .. but it may be valid only for few hours or may be few days. Last time it was valid only for around 10 hours.

Last edited:
$1.99 ? I thought the price was the same for a long time at godaddy...

But yeah, they DO have one BIG issue: your domain and its activities come under US laws. And if you register a domain thats similar in name to some big time company, you can easily be sued with squatting and your domain will get cancelled.

offtopic: Is it possible to directly purchase a domain without going through middlemen like godaddy, yahoo and similar websites ?

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
offtopic: Is it possible to directly purchase a domain without going through middlemen like godaddy, yahoo and similar websites ?

Yahoo is not ICANN-Accredited Registrars.. but Godaddy is ICANN-Accredited Registrars. And Godaddy is largest domain seller of world.

What you mean by buying domain directly. You can buy from a ICANN-Accredited Registrars. List is here:
*www.icann.org/en/registrars/accredited-list.html

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
ravi ... so can i select for 3 years ??? and get this offer or how is it ?? i mean this 1.99 $ for how long and wht if i want to renew the account say after some time .. how much will i get charged ??

amol48

Searching...
ravi ... so can i select for 3 years ??? and get this offer or how is it ?? i mean this 1.99 $ for how long and wht if i want to renew the account say after some time .. how much will i get charged ??

goDaddy currently charges $10 something for a year. This code will wave off $8.1 from your order. So if you choose 3 yr registration then you will be charged $1.99+$10+$10= $21.99. And add to that ICANN fee that goDaddy charges separately which is $0.20/yr.

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
yes, this promo is available only for 1st year.
Current price of .com at Godaddy is 8.49$ under promo offer.

iChaitanya

Journeyman
Hey Ravi, is this offer still available?
If yes, then for how long is it going to be available?

Btw, thanks for the info. :)

din

Tribal Boy
GUYS WHERE to enter this ?? and wht are premim domains ?? how to find em??

You will get option to enter code at checkout page.
Premium means -> com/net/org/info

Premium domains - From Godaddy page

What is a Premium Domain Name?
Premium domain names are more valuable than typical domain names because they are based on common words and phrases.

Basically these are domains booked by someone already who may sell it for a huge price. People may buy them even at a higher price as they have more value.

Examples : (from Godaddy itself)

YAHonLine.com $2,488.00*
Hick.net $2,088.00*
YAha.net $1,632.00*
Yahud.com $3,388.00*
Yahir.net $1,688.00*

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
Thank you. i bought one domain name. But now I have one question how do i link this to already having hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom